Prologue

50 FOLLOWERS!!!!! Here is the new story I promise! Hope you like it! We saw Shu became evil... But what if Valt became... More evil!!!!
Hope you all enjoy...

"........." Valt closed his eyes in silence. He was outside laying on the grass of the forest.
"Get away from my sight!!!...... You're nothing but a weakness to me!!!"
"....Hmmm......" Valt shivered from his thoughts of Shu saying those words in front of his face. He sits up and grabs Valtyrek and look at his bey.
"What should I do, partner?..." Thought Valt finding the answer he needs.
Valtyrek gave a spark of hope for Valt, for not letting him feel down and some way to beat Shu.
"Yeah! You're right! I'm not going to give in that easily." Valt feels pumped up.
*Snap*
"Huh?...." Suddenly Valt heard a snap as he turn around and saw two glowing eyes. But they looked weird because the eye color doesn't match. One was blue and the other was black. It was in a bush, it got startled from Valt and starts running away through the other bushes in the forest.
"Huh!? Hey, wait!!??" Valt run up to the bushes and no one was there, till he lifts his head up and saw the person watching him was running away.
"Come back here...uhhh..... You!" Valt chase after him or her.
He/she was fast and quick. Valt tries catching up from his/her speed. He/she took turns and turns trying to lose his/her trail. But that didn't stop Valt from trying to found out who was spying at him.

*Pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant* Valt kept on running chasing who this person might be.
But she/he disappeared on the spot.
*Pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant* "Hmm..... I lost her or him?...." Valt catch his breath from all that running. He lift his head up and notice there was a cave in front of him.
"As that been there when I got here or has it been there and I didn't notice??..." Question Valt still catching his breath. He finish catching his breath and stands normal. Valt then saw something sparkling inside the cave.
"Wha-?? Ah!" Valt tries to make it out what it is. And notice it was the person glowing eyes hiding in the bushes. He/she was hiding inside the cave.
Valt think about it and went inside. It was dark inside.
"It's very dark in here.... I can't see an-annyyyytttthhhhiiinnnggggg Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!"
The floor crack and Valt fell in, falling down and down into the cave's darkness of forgotten...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt was falling through the cave's underground.
"Oofffff! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" Valt landed on a rocky slide and started sliding down where it leads Valt to.
"Ahhhh! Woooaahh! Woooaaah! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhh!!"
Valt slide down side to side and then roll and landed face first on the ground.
"Ow!....." Valt rubs his nose.
"Huh?......." Valt notice a lake in the cave's underground. It was blue and a bit glowing.
Valt walk up to the lake and see his reflection.
"Huh? This is a nice lake in here. But where am I?" Valt look around and don't know where he is.
"Hello?.......... Hello?.......... Hello?........" Valt's voice echo cross the cave.
"Hello....."
Valt shiver he couldn't tell that was his voice or someone else?...
"W-who's there?......." Valt strutter.
"You......"
"What??..... No? I mean, who's there??" Question Valt.
"You......." It replied.
"No! I mean who's there???" Valt was getting a bit annoyed.
"You...... Look into the lake...."
"Look into the lake??..." Valt look at the lake and just see his reflection.
"Ok! I'm getting myself crazy down here!" Valt panic a little.
"Or just hearing thing?...." Valt reflection smile a little evilly.
"Ahh!!" Valt fell backward and landed on the ground again.
"Are you okay?" Reflection Valt ask.
"Yeah, yeah.... I'm good..." Valt rubs his head.
"Good..... Hey, Valt Aoi...."
"Um?.... Hey?.....Me???....." Valt was confuse and question everything.
"Hehehe! You're really confuse all about this...." He tilts his head.
"Yeah! But why are you here?...." Valt question and ask.
"I'm your dark horrible bad side deep inside you...." Reflection Valt smirk.
"My dark horrible bad side? But I don't have a bad side?!" Valt shiver a little and sweat drop on his cheek.
"Well...... You do now..... Like a pity weakling we are.." Reflection Valt smile evilly.
"What!? I-I'm not a weakling!" Valt argued with himself.
"That's not what Shu thinks...."
"......." Valt couldn't find the words to say.
"Hm... That's what I thought..... Do you really think it's gonna be easy to beat Shu Kurenai? Hm! Don't make me laugh...." Reflection Valt did an evil pose in the water's reflection.