ch9: SCHOOLBUS

SINCE i only ride the bus in the mornings i normally sit towards the back. the third seat in the back.

that's is MY SEAT.

though for sure there are more seventh graders than eighth graders, we have sections.

but apparently to seventh graders they don't matter.

before i continue this i hate the school bus. SO MUCH.

but anyways, recently this one seventh grader who is related to the guy who called me a slut. (that's a tale for another time), and he sits by himself there and tries to talk to the kids that ignore him.

now i do feel bad for the kid but he slut-shames girls, is homophobic, and sexualizes girls often. so you could understand that people don't want to talk to him.

anyways, he continues to sit there and other seventh graders ALSO sit there. can you understand my frustration? honestly.

here's a hint for you: BUSES HAVE SECTIONS FOR A REASON. unless someone of a higher grade than you offers for you to sit in the their section, know your place.

i sound like a bitch saying that but i'm sitting in the sixth grade section right now because all the seventh graders take eighth grade seats.

besides eighth grade hardly talks to anyone on the bus, we just want to get to school and finish the day so we can go the hell home.

and i have two friends on the bus and i don't even talk to them on the bus.

ALSO, to top it off, all of the seventh graders are super offensive to all people. they make fun of kids, adults, and the worst part of it all, they make fun of special needs kids. that pisses me off sooo much.

that is just so rude on a whole new level. they can't help the way they are!! and they are just as amazing as other people and don't deserve to be treated the way they do

i'm at school now so i need to leave. bye friends !!

/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-
/-

                                  -xoxo<3