ch2; MILEVEN

as you can all probably tell, i'm a huge stranger things fan. i love almost everything about it. and i've watched it four times. call me obsessed i insist.

but i see lots of people in love with mileven. AT FIRST, I did. but after my third time watching it, i'm just not a fan anymore. i feel like the kiss shouldn't have been in the first season, but in the second when they reunite. it would've been worth waiting for. then maybe we wouldn't think it's so rushed or anything like that.

they are cute together, but they're 13 in the show. don't you think it's a little off that they just automatically kiss after 2 weeks?

and he's willing to full on DIE and RISK HIS LIFE for her when this is only puppy love. i just don't see the excitement in them anymore.

tbh i ship mike with no one i believe will and eleven should date, they have a connection. they both were in the upside down. they have been in the same position. also, eleven saved him!! TWICE! i believe they should be together with all my heart.

of course when a mileven scene comes on i'm gonna smile and clap my hands but AREN'T WE ALL??? it's 13 year olds acting like they're so in love! i know 13 is the age you begin to date in 2018 but at 13 in the 1980s you were still playing with toys. give it two years duffer bros, seriously.

i love the show soooo much and i hate pointing things out that are wrong with it, like pretty much all the relationships even though they can be cute at times.

also yes i know i said i shipped eleven and will but it's not gonna happen, i know that. i was thinking when season 3 comes they'll be older and it would be logical to put eleven with will cause of the shit they've been through, it's very similar. but i guess that's my opinion.

let me know what you think<3

me running from mileven shippers who are coming to attack me

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/
-/

-xoxo<3