They both pulled away and turned to look at their surroundings. Many of their peers stood there clapping, whistling, and cheering.

"About time." Ernie Macmillan said.

Hermione blushed a bright red. "Oh my god." Hermione said burrowing herself into Cedric's chest.

Cedric didn't really know what to do so his first reaction was just to laugh.

"Okay you guys go back to bed, the show's over." Cedric said at last.

"Ahh." The crowd said.

Hemione was still red when they left the Hufflepuff dorms.

"Sorry about that Meems. I guess we didn't do a very good job of keeping you quiet."

"it's okay." Hermione sighed leaning into him as they walked.

"Mimi, my parents are coming later to watch the last task. I want you to meet them."

Hermione looked up at him. "Are you sure?" She asked uncertainly.

Cedric looked at her like as if she was crazy. "Of course I'm sure. I would want my parents to meet the girl that I'm in love with. And vice versa."

"But what if they, you know believed the Rita Skeeter articles?" Hermione asked genuinely worried as Mrs. Weasley had believed them even though she actually knew her unlike Cedric's parents.

Cedric paled for a millisecond. "They may but once they meet you, they'll know the truth." He said thoughtfully.

Hermione flushed but not in embarrassment this time. "Yes Cedric, I would love to meet your parents."

Cedric couldn't help but grin widely.

___

Hermione got back into her dorm at 6:49. She had eleven minutes to get ready before the other girls in her dorm woke up. She took a quick shower and began to debate whether or not she should tame her hair. It was going to be her first impression, well for Mrs. Diggory. Even so she decided to tame her hair a bit so that her hair was in soft curls instead of the bush it normally was. Then she grabbed a dress that her mom had bought for her for Christmas. It was an off the shoulder dress that showed her shoulders and ended three inches before her knees.

"Is that Hermione Granger all dressed up?" Lavender asked shocked and somewhat snidely when she saw Hermione put on some light lip gloss.

Hermione looked at her. "No it's Professor Twelaney." Hermione said before exciting the dorm but she didn't miss when Parvarti gave a laugh.

___

Cedric and Ian met his parents down at the Great Hall.

"My dear boys." His father cried then hugged them.

"Hi dad." Cedric said as he hugged him back then kissed his mother's cheek.

"Hello darling." Mrs. Diggory said patting his cheeks.

"Hello Ms. Cara." Ian said also kissing her cheek.

"Now don't you two boys looks handsome. Hope you two haven't been breaking any girl's hearts."

Ian coughed as he elbowed Cedric's rib. "I can't speak for myself. But…"

"Cedric?" His mother asked.

"Ian's just joking mum." Cedric elbowed Ian back but harder this time.

Mrs. Diggory raised her eyebrows at them. "Oh really Cedric."

"Mum it was just… um…"

"A girl has a crush on him but he likes Meems." Ian shrugged. "Oh and I'm dating the best friend of the girl he rejected."