"And you call me the idiot."

Hermione was laughing as she stopped in front of the two.

"Thanks guys, I really needed that." Hermione said referring to how they made her laugh and happy.

Both boys looked at each other confused.

Hermione just rolled her eyes. "Okay, one of you has to help me bandage my hands since Madame Pomfrey is busy with someone."

"Not me." Ian said raising both his hands.

The three of them parted ways with much reluctance on Cedric's part. He didn't want to leave his Mimi but was dragged away by Ian so that they wouldn't miss any more classes.

___

Hermione was frustrated as hell. She could do practically nothing with her bandaged hand. Holding a quill was difficult enough and trying to write legibly was near impossible. Her mood seemed to sour the more she saw the stupid Slytherlins, especially Parkinson. She would laugh like a crow every time she saw Hermione. The rest would just snicker.

That evening Hermione sat at the Gryffindor table that evening struggling to even use her utensils. She felt almost like crying. Finally she just gave up as she vowed revenge on Rita Skeeter.

The two boys groaned and she couldn't help but roll her eyes at them. They never seemed to ever want to do anything to fix problems.

"Wait Mione where are you going?" Ron asked when Hermione stood up.

"To the Hufflepuff table." She said simply.

"But-"

"You two aren't listening to me anyway." Hermione snapped.

Both Harry and Ron blushed.

"Hey Brice, do you know where Cedric and Ian are?" Hermione asked as she sat beside her fellow fourth year, Ernie.

"Hey Mione, I haven't seen or heard from them at all today." Brice said unsure, almost like as if he was asking a question.

Hermione raised a brow.

"I don't know." He said rather unconvincingly as he wouldn't look at her and started to play with his food.

Hermione narrowed her eyes. "Brice, I'm not in a very good mood toady. So I'm going to count to ten and you better tell me where they are or better yet what they did."

Brice didn't know what to say. He looked everywhere but her.

"One, two, three."

"They got detention for hexing a Slytherin!" He exclaimed then cringed.

Hermione didn't know what to say. "Where are they?"

"Potion's, Snape's class." Brice squeaked.

Hermione left without a look back.

"Brice!" Wendy cried. "She wasn't supposed to find out!" She said whacking him on the head.

"Well none of you were offering to help."

"Cedric will be so mad when he finds out you told her." Ernie said shaking his head at him.

___

Hermione ran to the Potion's class. She slammed open the doors. "Cedric Diggory, I can't believe you hexed someone, you better have a darn good reason."

"Oh hell." Cedric whispered as he dropped his cloth.

Ian grimaced knowing that Hermione would be really mad. "Good luck mate." Ian whispered before trying to get up and getting out of the way of the line of fire.