The letter

After returning from work that night I remember about the letter and read it

Dear Hermione,

You are invited for the yearly reunion of the Granger family held at the 'Silver Otter' Hotel' from 5th September to 8th September.
You are allowed to bring your husband/boyfriend (knowing you I bet you are single loser)
Please wear some decent clothes,it's a 5 start hotel owned by Mr. Draco Malfoy,since we don't want you to embarrass our family!
Ps: The girls misses you!!

Aunt Iris

I cannot believe it!!! She has the nerve to write such a letter!! And it is then that I decide that I will go to the reunion and show them how wrong they all were about me! Oh yes, Draco is just a cherry on the top *winks*

I call Draco and tell him about tue reunion.
"Hermione are you sure you want to go? I mean although I won't be able to come on the 5th and will join you as soon as the conference ends but you sure you will be able to handle it?"

"Babes, I will be alrighty no need to worry about me. It's time I showed those bitches who the man is!"

Not that I'm bragging but Draco and I are quiet rich,ummm actually the 3rd most richest family in London after the Potters and Zabinis. With me Draco owning the Malfoy chains of hotels all over the UK and me owning the HGM Fashion Line we earn quite a lot.(Not forgetting the money Draco inherited from the Malfoys)
After the war I worked at the ministry but that didn't satisfy me so I started fashion designing.
Soon I realised that this is what I wanted to be, I started the HGM Fashion Line and turns out it's the top fashion industry in both wizarding and muggle world.

I packed my bag with my best clothes and heels and started imagining the various scenarios that can happen the next week..........