Chapter 27

Cams POV

I left to go find David. He was gonna pay! I checked the pool. He wasn't there so I asked this guy if he'd seen him.

"Excuse me? Have you seen a guy named David? Kinda tall, blue eyes, dark hair?"

"He just left. He was talking about going to some fair later today."

"Oh ok. Thank you." I said running off.

I went back to see Sarah.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"I went to look for some guy. Don't worry."

"Ok." She said almost whispering.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I don't remember anything. Nothing! And I want to remember you but I can't." She said crying.

I engulfed her in a hug.

"Everything will be ok. Now how about we go to the fair tonight?"

He eyes lit up.

"Is that even a question?" She smiled.

"It starts at 6 tonight. It's almost 4. We should get ready soon."

She didn't say anything. She just smiled.

"I think maybe the reason I fell in love with you since you're my boyfriend as you tell me is because you're sweet funny and caring."

"That just made my day. You know since it hadn't been the greatest."

We got ready and it was 5:30 when we left.

I'm killing 2 birds with one stone. Taking Sarah out like we used to and finding that douche bag David.

We got there and of course I looked for David. But I didn't see him. Sarah went to the bathroom so I was alone. Then I felt hands on me. Whoever it was pushed me from behind.

It was David.

"I knew I'd find you here." He said with a smirk. "I knew you'd come back for me to get back me for hurting your little princess."

"Hurt? You did more than just hurt her. She doesn't remember anything! And it's all your fault!" I said as I punched him.

I saw Sarah come out. She had a scared look on her face. I think David's nose was broken so he left.

"Why did you punch that guy?" She asked

"Let's go ride on some rides and I'll tell you the whole story." She nodded and we talked for a while.

It was 9.

"I want to take you somewhere." I said

"Ok." She looked at me and smiled.

I drove her to the place we first met. At the volleyball courts at the beach.

"Why are we here?" She asked confused.

"You'll see." I grabbed her hand.

We stood in silence for a few minutes.

"Sarah. This is the place where we first met. You ran into me while running to get your wallet from the bathroom. We both fell on the ground. It was literally love at first sight."

She just smiled and said.

"Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time? Because I do. I want to remember this moment but I can't."

"I love you Sarah."

She looked at me. " I love you too."