Chapter 5

Chapter 5 :)

I went running to the bathroom to get my wallet and the next thing I know I'm on the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I heard a familiar voice say. I look up. It was THE CAMERON DALLAS!!

"You're t-t-the Cam-Cameron Dallas!"

He laughs. "Yes,yes I am" he says smiling.

I love his smile. "I'm sorry it was my fault for running into you. I should've been paying attention to where I was looking" I say. "Can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course! Anything for a beautiful girl like you."

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

"Wanna play volleyball with us?" Cam asks.

"Yea let me go tell my friends. I'll be right back." First I get my wallet then I run and tell my friends who were waiting for like 10 minutes.

"What was that about?" Said Maritza with a smile.

"Nothing. I just said I was sorry for running into him and I asked to take a picture that's all."

"Mhmm sure"

"Anyways Cam wanted to know if we could play volleyball with the guys!"

"Duhh" said all 3 of them.

Cams POV ❤️

I literally just ran into the most beautiful girl in the world. She's perfect and a little awkward but I think that's cute.

*back to the girls*

"Ok we're ready to play" I say.

There.he.is. Nash Grier. He is just the most perfect guy I've seen.

"Ok it's Me Nash, Carter, Shawn, Jack J , and Jack G against you girls, Matt, and Taylor. Hayes is the Ref." Says Cam

I can't even think straight. All I'm focused on is Nash. I could get lost in those blue eyes of his. Oh I wish he was mine.

Cams POV ❤️

All I could think about was that girl. I don't even know her name. I see Nash staring at her and I don't know why but I feel jealous. I have to get to her before she does.

Matts POV

So I'm on the girls team and I see the most beautiful girl in the world. I think her name is Maritza. At least that's what one of the other girls called her.

_

Thanks for reading :)

I'll be posting a lot more soon :) ❤️