Chapter 20

Chapter 20 :)

I wake up to find myself in a living room. But it's not mine so I start to worry. And I'm in different clothes. Ok so now I'm really worried.

"Hello? Anyone here? Helloooo?"

Still no answer. I look around the house. I see a picture frame and I recognize the person. It was Cameron.

What am I doing in his house? Wait! He doesn't live in New Jersey. It must be a relative.

I hear the door opening. Someone walks through the door. It was Cam.

"Sarah, you're awake!"

"What am I doing here? Where am I?"

"I found you passed out on the ground right outside the park, so I took you here."

"Why am I in your clothes?"

"You had dirt and blood on you so I cleaned you and changed your clothes. Don't worry I didn't do anything to you."

"Ok. Do you know what happened?"

"Idk I think someone jumped you. I ran over to you and I felt so angry towards that person that hurt you. I'm glad you woke up."

What about Maritza, Nash, and Matt?"

"You ask too many questions." He says laughing " I told them that you were ok and that you are safe."

"Ok. Cam can I tell you something?"

"Yea you can tell me anything."

I just stare at him. Ok I definitely like him. I just don't know how to say it.

"Cameron, I like you. As more than a friend."

He just smiles.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that from you. I like you too. Ever since I ran into you at the volleyball game. Literally." He says laughing.

I just stare into his eyes. I feel like I cold get lost in those brown eyes of his.

"Kiss me" I say

He smiles and leans in. His lips are so warm. I don't want this moment to end. I pull back.

"Aren't you leaving soon?" I asked a little sad.

"I'll be here for another week. I have to go to Orlando for another Magcon soon. But I'll find a way to keep in touch with you. Maybe you could travel with me!"

"Maybe. I don't know."