A cry for help.

" Danvers, Supergirl suit up! Mission briefing ten minutes!" Jon said as the pair walked into the DEO.
" Okay. Okay. Geez someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed." Kara whispered to her sister.
" Kara!"
Kara held her hands up in defeat as Alex laughed at her spunky sister.
They suited up and joined the team at the circular table.
" Okay, unauthorised air craft crash landed in Mellow fields an hour ago. We're tasked with search and rescue. Detain any personnel of the craft and we'll bring them here. Interrogation and hopefully get them going home safely. Alright, let's go."
The unit moved out swiftly and with little interference with the locals of Mellow Fields.
The crash site was a mess. Fragments of hull glowing red like embers of a camp fire.
Scrotch marks stroked the long stands of green grass leaving it burnt, broken and brittle to the touch. The pilot was found thrown out of the front screen and hung lifeless in a oak tree.
As teams pulled rubble and dusted away ash, She heard it, the sound that dug up every instinct within her with a vengeance.
It made her hair stand on end and her heart jump into her throat.
She looked around chaotically in search of the owner of that terrible cry. It rung like sonic bells, blasting those near away with one breath.
She scraped through rubble and piling until she found that cry.
" Jon! Supergirl!" She cried out.
Lights of purple and blue glowed against her skin in waves. Her body was long and limp, dark liquid still oozing out of large wounds, her back blackened from the explosion. She had protected it. And it cost her her life. Her plum aura had dimed like a lighthouse in the distance then suddenly the light had gone.
Chubby luminous lilac limbs reached desperately at Alex.
Its cries deafened the chaos around her.
The small squirming form seemed to be writhing in pain, unable to stay still.
" Ahhhh " it whispered and started to hyperventilate. It's chest raised and fell fast as the child choked on distress.
It reached for her desperately.
It's little hand stretching as far as it could. It's magenta eyes begged at Alex's soul.
Her body involuntary moved forward, her leather covered arms reached towards it.
As Alex's hands snakes around it's thrashing body, it glew against her smooth ivory skin like a warm embrace. From what Alex could see the child was not injured from a glance but then again she didn't even know it's race let alone it's physiology.
It's shivering frame snuggles against her chest, regaining its normal, or what Alex assumed was a normal breathing rate. Instinctively her arms wrapped around it's body protectively.
She procured a blanket from one of the vans and cover the young form.
" Danvers, you called?" Jon asked curiously as Alex had her back to him.
She turned.
" Agent may I ask what it is that your holding?"
" A child. Female, I'm guessing. The mother's body is under there." Alex declared sorrowfully.
" Alex?! You picked it up!" Kara squealed quietly.
" It was crying. What was I supposes to do. Leave it in the dangerous rumble to be crushed!" Alex said a little louder and more forceful then necessary.
" You did what you thought was necessary for that I am proud. Agent Charles, Louise, Tanner and Kelt grab a stretcher and retrieve the body. Carefully please, with respect. Mikial, Nokia gather a team to bring back the wreckage And you Danvers. You and SuperGirl in my car. We'll go straight to the infirmary."
The car ride was silent, deafening so.
All Alex could hear was the steady breathing of the now sleeping infant on her chest.
Getting to the building wasn't a problem, the getting to the infirmary without being noticed was. Eyes were blaring into her back as she walked. It made her feel small like a mouse in a lab. Everyone in the infirmary was working, busy doing their own research.
" Ah. Director what do I own the pleasure?" Sharon the head medical personnel asked surprised.
" We have a patient. Alex?" Jon
Alex uncovered the blanketed child. It shifted and snuggled closer.
" Lay Him or her on the table and we'll see how he/she is doing. Shall we?"  She gestured.
Alex did not want to put the child down.
She something deep within her told her to hold it as close as she could and protect it at all cost. It was a strange sensation but also complete natural.
Reluctantly, Alex placed the child upon the bed.
Her lilac skin looked so pale against the white of the bed.
The eyes flew open and a sound erupted that lashed all beings around it back, except for one.
They all held their eras and screamed in writhing agony.
" Make it stop!" Kara cried out.
Alex moved forward and held the unclothed babe to her chest, wrapping her arms tightly securing the infant.
" So it doesn't want Alex to put it down. Great." Kara remarked.
" Sharon. Is possible to do all the tests whilst Agent Danvers hold the infant." Jon asked.
" I don't see why not." She replied.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
What do you think? Good? Bad? Monstrous?
Feedback would be wonderfully
Love, Hero. X