1. I can blow a BUBBLEGUM.

Start from the beginning

Yeah, she actually should.

"Come on girls. We have a lot of shopping to do." I told them as I walked past the attendant and towards the rows of dresses, shoes and bags. We began to pick out whichever one we found fancy to our taste. Stacy and Paris actually called tow more attendants to hold their dresses on their behalf. I actually kind of pitied the attendant helping with my stuff. Notice the word, kind of.

I wasn't going to stop just because her arms or hands were full. That was her business. She was the employee and I, the customer so I'm pretty sure that equals to the word, boss. My phone vibrated in my hand and I stopped what I was doing to have a look at the new text message I just got.

I'm putting on a green tuxedo. Just wanted to let you know.

"Green!? Double yuck!" I exclaimed a bit loud at the distaste of my supposed boyfriend. He was also my date to Shantel's birthday party. Gosh, he's such a fashion disaster. I specifically told him not to get anything that made him, us look so desperate. I didn't want it to seem like we were trying too hard to upstage the celebrant. We needed to look beautiful, elegant and classy at the same time. I needed people to be envious of what I've got. I decided to text him back.

Don't you dare show up at my door in a green tux. Get a black or a silver tux. White shirt will go with any of them.

Spencer was handsome and had a great body. He would look incredibly nice in anything he puts on. Really, He's a swimsuit model so I kind of know what I'm talking about.

"Spencer?" Paris asked from across the room. I nodded to her.

"He's having problem picking the right colour for a tux." I explained as I continued with picking out shoes that caught my attention. I didn't even bother about checking the prices. Like I said earlier...Why should I? My father, his fat accounts and companies can very well afford my expenses.

"He does know he looks like a demigod in anything he wears, right?" Stacy asked and I was about to answer that question when all of a sudden, it sounded like she was interested in him. My brows slightly furrowed as I turned to take a look at her. She was smiling from ear to ear as she continued with her selections. I shook my head at any strange thought.

She wouldn't dare.

Christian

I sucked in a deep breath of fresh air as soon as I stood outside the airport. The air had become chillier than the last time I took it all in, quite reminding me of the fact that winter drew quite close. I was finally home after months of touring different countries and trying to find my solace. I was still in confusion as to if I did find it. I rolled my suitcase forward before hailing a cab. I neither informed Lucas nor Ema about my arrival date. I guess I just wanted to make it a surprise or perhaps, I just wasn't ready to see them yet. I couldn't quite tell my reason. Lately, I've been involved with doing stuffs without going through a great deal of thought. Actually, I stayed away from thinking too much. I didn't want to reminisce the past or fill my heart with regrets.

"Where to sir?" The driver asked as he slightly turned to me. I thought for a second. There was someone I needed to pay a visit. Someone I hadn't seen in months.

"Grimsby mental hospital." I stated for him and he nodded after a second of thinking about the location. Sooner than later, I was on my way to the hospital. As I rested my head on the window, I stared outside. I realised the city hadn't changed much. How could it when I was only gone a few months but to me, it felt like years. Years of worry and wallowing in sadness. I knew I wasn't myself. I only hoped to be good at pretending.

The cab came to a halt in front of the traffic light. I couldn't help noticing a lady in a posh, black jaguar car by the side of the cab I sat in. She was seated in the driver's seat and seemed quite busy staring at her reflection in the centre mirror as she continuously applied lipstick to her lips then smacked them together. She slightly pouted her lips for a few seconds, brushed her wavy blonde hair with her fingers showcasing her neatly trimmed and polished nails before repeating the same thing over again. My brows narrowly furrowed at how ridiculous her act was. How much more lipstick does she want her lips? To me, they were perfectly okay the way they were.