Chapter 8

Wow, so uhm… HI GUYS! You all remember me, right? It’s been forever, over three months I think. That is definitely not dedication. I’m so sorry it’s taken so long! But, I guess I’m secretly glad I waited a while until updating because the comments really had a chance to go up a lot and I really enjoyed hearing all your opinions. I admit, I was considering ditching the story because… I don’t know why actually, I just wasn’t feeling it and didn’t think anyone really liked the story. BUT, your comments were sosososo sweet and made me change my mind!  Sorry again for taking so long. I just got really busy, with school (which will always come before updating. No offense.) and of course I do have a social life, believe it or not. But thank you all sosososo much for your patience! It really means so much to me and I love you all to death!

So, here it is. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I tried really hard to make it worth the wait. Hopefully you like it and continue reading. Oh and, does everyone like the new cover? And the new name of the story? I thought the old one was a bit long and well… boring? Idk. It was lyrics to a song by A Day To Remember and was only meant to be temporary until I thought of a new one.

The song on the side is the one Louis and Harry dance to. 

Happy reading :)

<3 xoxo

IMPORTANT!: I am aware that Harry’s eyes are green. When I first started the story I looked at heaps of photos of Harry to try and figure out what colour his eyes were. When I googled it, people said his eyes were blue but did look a sea green sometimes. I even read some fanfics and they said his eyes were blue. So I was totally confused. Obviously now I know his eyes are green, so can everyone who keeps telling me just please shut up. Honestly, it really pisses me off when people keep commenting on my story with comments not giving me their opinion on the story, but pointing out my mistakes and telling me his eyes are green over and over again. I’m sorry okay. I've fixed past chapters so his eyes are now green.

Now that’s solved.

Let me know what you think of this chapter after you read it J

Oh and I changed my tumblr url, it is now; niallatemypopcorn.tumblr.com  <- Follow me! I have two other chaptered stories on there as well.

-------------

“What the fuck was that back there?!” 

I quickened my pace, trying to keep up with the boy in front of me. My skin's cold, freezing actually, and I can see my breath fog up as I exhale into the icy air, rain still drizzling and making my fingers freeze. I don’t care though. I’d walk out into the snow after Harry if I had to. But either way, he’s not slowing down. His fists are balled and he’s mumbling something under his breath that’s becoming less audible as he moves further away. I jog forward, reaching out a hand to pull him back, but as soon as I make contact he pulls away. I stop, heart jumping in my chest with angst and hands falling to my side.

“Don’t you dare fucking ignore me Harry!” I sputter, throat stinging from the cold.

He slows, shoulders sagging and hesitantly turning around to face me.

“Lou, don’t.” He says sternly and I feel my heart pinch, not in a good way.

“No, you don’t.” I spat back, not expecting the angry tone that escaped. “What the fuck was that back there? Since when did you become so… so violent? Riley and Zayn were just-“

“Just drop it Louis!” His voice was much louder now and I took a small step back. Thank god those fans had gone otherwise this would be all over twitter. Harry and I aren’t supposed to fight; we’re supposed to be best friends. We’re supposed to be Larry Stylinson. Our ‘bromance’ is unbreakable.Two peas in a pod.Ebony and Ivory.Shaggy and Scooby. I don’t fucking know, but we’re supposed to be in this together. So, why does it feel like the complete opposite right now?