Black Rain

The cargo truck and rover came through the gates of Arkadia, furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion, wondering why they're back since they left to bring Raven the hydrazine

The cargo truck and rover came through the gates of Arkadia, furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion, wondering why they're back since they left to bring Raven the hydrazine. I stood behind Harper as she directed the cargo truck into the camp, looking around the large beige truck, trying to see who was driving the rover. I let out a relieved sigh seeing Bellamy through the barred window, making my way towards him along with Kane.

Bellamy walked towards us and I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He let out a breath, hugging me tightly as my fingers trailed through his hair. "What happened out there?" I whispered, not pulling away from him as his fingers dipped under my shirt.

"We were attacked by grounders and one of them shot an arrow into a barrel of hydrazine, so we're one short," Bellamy told me and my heart plummeted. We pulled away from each other, his fingers gently toying with mine as Kane came up to us.

"Welcome back," he smiled, clapping a hand on his shoulder. Thunder boomed loudly, making me jump a bit, instinctively grabbing Bellamy's hand as the three of us looked up at the sky, seeing the lightning shining through the clouds.

A few raindrops from the sky, wincing as it burns my skin, rubbing my neck. Bellamy's eyes widen, looking down at me. "Black rain," he mumbled, running his fingers over the red mark on my neck.

"Everybody inside!" Kane yelled as people around us began panicking. My heartbeat picked up, looking for something to cover myself in as I'm only wearing a t-shirt.

"Black rain! Sound the alarm!" Bellamy also yelled as the three of us ran towards the metal building.

Kane begins helping some people, pushing on their backs as they began to cover themselves with their jackets. "This is not a drill, let's go! Get inside the Ark!"

I kept wincing, feeling the rain hit my skin as it began to come down heavier. "Bellamy!" I yelled, almost losing sight of him as he glanced back, seeing me stood still as I tried to wipe off the pain on my arms. Kane had run over towards a building, grabbing a couple small tarps, handing one to someone before covering himself with the other.

Bellamy brought me towards the same building, rushing to take his jacket off, handing it to me. "Here cover yourself with this and get inside," he mumbled, grabbing the jacket off the ground, covering himself with it. I ran in front of the two men, hearing Bellamy talk to Kane, "where's Octavia?"

"Leave your things! Everybody inside!" Kane shouted at some people and my heart jumps as thunder clapped loudly once more. My breathing picked up, feeling a panic attack coming as I attempted to calm my breaths.

All of us rushed inside, immediately peeling off the clothes I'm wearing as I threw water onto my skin. I could hear Bellamy hiss behind me and I glance back, seeing him spray water onto his hands with a water bottle. "Kane, there's someone outside," he told the bearded man and they gave each other a silent look before heading towards the door.