"Yeah there's six."

Draymond started laughing and flicks his hat

Draymond started laughing and flicks his hat. Deandre just shook his head.

"What ? Klay back me up."

"I can't help. There is actually seven of them." I said, snickering

"No."

"North America. South America. Europe. Asia. Africa. Australia and Antarctica."

"Fuck is an Antarctica ?"

We all died of laughter and Jimmy plopped down in his chair. The match soon started and I watched Jilly run out on the court. Her and the other girls slapped hands. Her usually curly hair was pin straight and in a high ponytail with a headband.  She fixed her black kneepads and her tight sneakers.

"Damn Klay stare any harder and your eyes will fall out." Jimmy said. I waved him off.  Jilly had the ball in her hands and bounced it a couple times before throwing it in the hair and hitting it across the net. The ball bounced between both teams before Hannah ran and jumped, smacking the ball onto the otherside of the court. All the girls came in a circle before spreading back out to continue the game.

The game was entertaining because our position we were sitting behind the team and Jilly's body was great to look at.

Jimmy hit my shoulder and nodded his head towards Draymond , who staring at one of the girls who was on the bench. Jilly ran off the court and she pushed another girl in who ended up being Alisha. I looked at Draymond who's eye followed her every move.

 I looked at Draymond who's eye followed her every move

She threw the ball up and did the same thing Jilly did. Draymond wasn't on his phone anymore and watched her play. I smirked and turned back to the game. One of the girls jumped and smacked the ball but she landed , she landed on her ankle. The whole games stopped and everyone just crowded around her. A timeout was called and two other girls moved her to the bench. Their coach made Jilly and another girl go out.

America's Bad Girl || Klay Thompson ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara