Headcanons: Julius, Leopold, William, Mereoleona, Nacht

Start from the beginning

- When he gets jealous, he's able to stay composed when needed. But when no one's looking, he'll turn his head to the side and made pouty mumbles.

- He gets it. You're a knight, you're busy, you have juniors to look out for.

- When you're finally alone, he just hugs you from behind. When you touch his hair, you get startled by the doe eyes being filled with wobbly tears.

Julius: I want attention toooo!

- He takes whatever chance he can get to hold your hand, or touch you in any way. Don't take that a weird way.

- Would definitely cut conversations short. Sometimes would make it look unintentional with him pretending to be excited over something he wants you to see, and just take you somewhere for head pats. He just likes those a lot.

- He feels bad sometimes about pretending to want to show you something, so he'll actually look at everything for an excuse. When he can't, he just says there's something to show you, and it's just a kiss or a hug. You're not really complaining though.

- Except that one time he did it, and took you away from trying to help William paint birds.

- Julius apologized about that. William could tell he was jealous anyway, so forgave him. Also cuz Patri's just going, "He's obviously clingy" in his head.

- Yami was allowed to make a squad, and got you into it. You only realized when you're looking over a sheet of expenses while wearing the robe and being like, "Wait..."

- Julius has you as a personal attendant, like with Marx. But you have Black Bull stuff on the side. You don't live in the base, though.

- When he's busy, or you're busy, the only time he can actually talk to you would be nighttime. While you're sleeping.

- Eventually, you're being woken up by a child-turned Julius, whose day was just consumed with paperwork.

- It was a bit weird, waking up to a little kid that wasn't your own. He's not even considered a legal adult. You question if you're breaking the law.

You, sweatdropping before turning to Marx: Marx... You can arrest me for this, right?

William Vangeance

(Gray Deer squadmate reader)

- You and William were roommates, which was honestly great. Minus the odd whispering and giggling to himself from either the top bunk or bottom bunk that came from him when he thought you couldn't hear him.

- William was clean, considerate, only used your stuff with your permission, and was great to talk to. Even if you made a mess, he would clean it, so the whole room is just always neat.

- He always woke up before you, and went to sleep after you.

- You were comfortable with each other enough to enter the bathroom when one was taking a bath. Or, you were, at least.

- When you're taking a bath, William's shutting his eyes, covering them with a hand, and shuffling sideways while trying to use magic sensing to get what he needs. If he doesn't need it immediately, he'll wait, though.

You: William, there's a curtain. Tons of bubbles. It's fine.

William: *tripping over his feet on the way out*

- William takes showers because they're fast, but if possible, he would take a bubble bath. You're kinda curious why he wears a mask.

- You kind of just waltz in to get whatever you need. Once, he was taking a bubble bath, and thought you were going to be out for the day. You came back early, walked in, and just saw his scarred face in the middle of large clumps of bubbles.