"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, you're just embracing the 'Cali girl' style. I like it."

"A maxi skirt and a white crop top is Cali Girl? I mean I know the skirt looks a little like the ocean with the blue water colors but-"

"I said something wrong, didn't I?"

"No...I just don't want to seem like I'm trying to fit in here or be something I'm not because that wasn't my intentions and I just-"

"Sweetheart, you don't.You look beautiful." I pulled her closer, kissing her cheek a few times when she smiled. "You always look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Of course. Are you excited for English?"

"After that little stunt you pulled Tuesday? I'm not sure."

"Oh come on, you loved it."

"Shut up." She giggled, playfully shoving my chest.

"You love me."

"I do, very much, and I love being able to go to school with you and show everyone that you're my girlfriend."

"How was Kristen yesterday? You didn't say anything about her."

"That's because I didn't talk to her. I didn't even notice her in class honestly."

"Well obviously she notices you."

"Hey now, there is no reason to be jealous. Nobody even has a chance. You're my baby."

"Buttercup." Bella smiled, clutching her books to her chest as we got to the doors. "That's the first thing you ever called me."

"It is, isn't it?" I pushed her up against the wall away from where people would enter the building, resting one hand up above her head.

"Hey, we have to get to class!"

"Relax princess, we have time. You just need to relax." I leaned a little closer, hovering my lips over hers.

"We never have time. Time is not a-"

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Can I kiss you?"

"You never have to ask to kiss me. Ever."

"Even when you're mad at me?"

"Even then."

"Good." It came out as a whisper, her eyes fluttering closed while I brushed my lips along hers.

"Don't tease Justin."

"Sorry." I chuckled, pressing my lips softly against hers, then took a step forward so I was closer to her. "I love you."

"I know, I love you too."

She stood back up on her tiptoes, but I stepped back, mischievously smirking at her.

"What?"

"We should get to class."

"Are you effing kidding me?"

"Later, there will be lots of kissing later." I kissed her temple, pulling her back next to me by the small of her back, then got the door.

"Fine, make me wait."

"It'll be worth it. I promise."

"Ok." She blushed, letting her hair curtain her face.

"Don't do that." I tucked back her hair behind her ear before draping my arm over her shoulders.

"Do what?"