Family:

Zendaya's Pov:

" well how about we just chill? Just us all? " Zink asked me smiling.

" I think that is a great idea." I smiled back at her, " I know I've been with Zac all that time."

Mom chucked at me, " your in love, it comes with the territory."

" I still can not believe your engaged..." Kadeem said smiling with disbelief on his face.

" trust me It didn't hit me straight away." I chuckled at him, " I cried when I saw my incomplete dress"

" incomplete?" Tammy asked confused.

" Law and i designed my dress." I grinned at her, " if I'm getting married it's gonna be what I want."

" do you have a picture if it?!" Veronica asked me excitedly.

" Darnell." I turned to him, who just pulled up a picture on his phone and handed it to them, " I can't have it on mine, Zac uses my phone sometimes."

" Daya this dress is amazing!!!" Veronica gasped out, looking at the picture.

" thank you!" I beamed at her, " well that photo was taken when it wasn't full complete yet but I'm sure you get the idea of it."

" you really took this design to a new level!" Tammy told me grinning.

" she already had sketches out in front of Law before he could even get ideas to her." Darnell laughed at me.

" you had already created your dress?" Kadeem asked me curious.

I blushed and looked down at my ring, " I started when Zac told me he loved me for the first time..." I replied to him playing with my ring.

" you knew you wanted to marry him from back then?" Austin asked me smiling.

I looked up at everyone, " I knew I wanted to marry him the moment we made eye contact, I knew he was gonna be a huge part of the next step of my life." I told them, smiling widely.

" you really love him don't you?" Tammy asked me smiling warmly.

" more then anything." I replied with no hesitation, " he makes me feel like I can do anything, his my rock."

" I'm happy for you Daya." Kadeem grinned at me, " this is the happiest I have ever seen you."

" can we go back to how Z just lets Zac take her phone?" Darnell said to everyone with a surprised face.

"yeah..." Annabella nodded agreeing, " Z you don't even let us on your phone."

I shrugged at them, " I use his phone."

" but you never let anyone touch your phone!" Kaylee exclaimed to me.

" I don't know, one day he grabbed it off of me and I just grabbed his, now we just do It when ever." I told her raising as eye brow, " what the big deal?"

" the big deal is that you don't even let Claire touch your phone, yet you just let Zac take it and do what he wants..." Darnell said to me slowly, " does that mean we are allowed to use it now?"

" No." I replied to him shaking my head, " I don't know why I just let him use my phone, maybe its because we don't have a privacy thing in out relationship but non of you can use my phone." I explained to them all.

Julien just rolled his eye's and quickly grabbed my phone off the table, " your not gonna get into it." I told him, shrugging my shoulders.

" what is your background?" he asked me, before pressing the home button to turn it on, " Really Daya?" he asked me raising an eye brow.