The Greatest Show:

Claire's Pov:

We all watched Hugh walk to his starting point behind some curtains before Michael gave him a thumbs up, making Hugh close it blocking him from everyone's view.

" Okay guys where running though the last scene with Hugh, Zac and Zendaya so everyone get ready for the music, props and Z's rope!" Michael called out before yelling " ACTION!", making Hugh jump out from behind the curtains as the music started up, it was fun, entertaining and had a real feel of a circus.

 " (Woah) colossal we come these renegades in the ring
(Woah) where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king

Don't fight it, it's coming for you, running at yaIt's only this moment, don't care what comes afterIt's blinding outside and I think that you knowJust surrender 'cause you're calling and you wanna go

Where it's covered in all the colored lightsWhere the runaways are running the nightImpossible comes true, intoxicating youOh, this is the greatest showWe light it up, we won't come downAnd the sun can't stop us nowWatching it come true, it's taking over youOh, this is the greatest show. "

Hugh sung along with the music and his back track, dancing and singing as if everyone else was with them practicing, pointing with his stick as he ' showed' is the circus.

" It's everything you ever want

It's everything you ever need."

He continued to sing, as Zendaya went around the room my one arm on her robe swing above the ring, As Hugh looked at Zac with a grin, making Zac nod back with a smile on his face, to show he was having fun.

" And it's here right in front of you
This is where you wanna be (this is where you wanna be)."

Hugh took off his top hat passing to to what was I'm guessing suppose to be an animal or something judging my the size of it, before the ' animal' passed it up to Zendaya who was still swinging, as she grabbed a hold of it smiling.

" It's everything you ever want

It's everything you ever needAnd it's here right in front of youThis is where you wanna beThis is where you wanna be." 

It got passed around to the fill in for the dancers before Keala came running in, looking huffed and quickly grabbed it off the person, singing her line before passing it back to Hugh, who grinned at her, before running off pout of the ring to Zac who wasn't to far from u, as everyone else Continued to dance and sing to the music playing.

" This is for you." Hugh told Zac grinning, holding his top hat out to him.

Zac looked back shocked, as Hugh just smiled at him, before Zac took the hat and placed it on his head," what will you be doing?" Zac asked Hugh, Both of them very much in character.

Hugh smiled," Watching my girl grow up." he answered before throwing the staff to Zac who caught it with ease looking at it, " the show must go on." Hugh told Zac, patting him on the arm a bit encouragingly.

Zac grinned excited as he looked at the ring, before running up to it and in to it,

" This is the greatest show!" 

Zac sung, along with his back track, proudly and excited, as he posed with the hat and staff.

" When it's covered in all the colored lights