Anniversary:

Zendaya's Pov:

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face, slowly i opened my eye's a bit, squinting at the sun before groaning and stepped out of my bed to close the curtains before grabbing my purple silk robe from a table in my room and put it on me, heading to the bathroom to freshen up and do my business.

Once i was done i walked out back into my bedroom, grinning remembering what today was , before sitting down on the bed and grabbed my phone off the bed side table, on it a message from Zac from 6am, confused i unlocked my phone and read it,

Good moring my love! i know you must be a sleep still but i wanted to say HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY! Today marks a month of us being together and i could not be any happier! you are the light of my life, who brings something new each day we see each other.

I Love You so much my beautiful trapeze artist! i can not wait to see you tonight! Now when your done reading this i want you to get your cute butt out of your room and go see your present, it will be waiting for you outside of your room!

I love you so much, Zendaya! and Happy Anniversary!

I smiled down at my phone, feeling my heart beat faster and a few tears in my eye's, he remembered!, Of course i wasn't expecting for him to forget but i knew that some people do forget.

My smile turned into a curious one and slowly got up and walked out of my room, to see what his gift was, as soon as i opened the door of my bed room i gasped loudly, covering my mouth with my hands, " Ohh my god!" i exclaimed at the sight in front of me.

My family and Darnell all came running out probably thinking something was wrong, " what happened ?!" they asked me worried.

With wide eye's, that where now starting to cry, i took a hand off my mouth and pointed in front of me, making them all turn their heads to where i pointed, making them gasp out in shock.

In front of all of us was my suites lounge room and kitchen filled with all different coloured roses, they covered all the table tops in the room, in the middle of this all, was big gold balloons spelling out. ' 1 Month '.

I slowly made my way into all the flowers, though the path Zac had left for me and up to a small table that sat in front of the balloons, with a box of heart chocolates, a jewelery box and a letter, i shakily picked up the letter and read it,

Hello my love!,

So by now I'm sure you have got my text massage and is now reading this letter. All the flowers and everything in this room i have put is only a little bit of how much i love you, i hope for now its enough... Thank you for being the best thing to ever happen to me and I'm so happy i can call you mine, you shine brighter then any stars we could change to make this world ours.

In one box is Chocolates because i know you love Chocolate and in the other is something that represents one of my nicknames for you,

I Love You, Forever and Always.

P.s. red roses means forever lasting love, pink represents your grace, and purples means love at first sight.

I put the letter down and wiped a few of my tears away from my face, still in shock of everything. I looked around myself, holding my hands to my mouth again as i saw how many flowers there was.

" this was all from Zac?" my mom asked me as she and the rest of my family stood still in the same place, shocked as i was.

I nodded and felt tears fall down my face, " he did this all for me..." i told her, smiling, " he wrote in the letter that this." i gestured to everything, " was only a little bit of the amount of love he had for me." i said taking it all in myself, " mom... he really loves me..." i cried a bit to her, finally understanding the amount he did.