"Nothing Colson." I got up from my bed and walked out of the room. I remembered the layout of the house so I walked into the living room. I had a feeling that Kells would be right behind me or close behind. Sure enough I heard Kells walking into the living room. I was sitting on the floor by the window crying. Damn hormones! 

"Amari what's wrong?"

I looked up at him with a 'seriously?' look. "Are you kidding me Colson? Are you that dumb not to figure it out?"

Kells looked at me with a blank look on his face. "What did I say?"

"Wow Kells, your more dumb then I thought." I got up from the floor and I started walking to the exit but Kells blocked it. 

"Get out of my way Colson."

"No, not until you tell me what I said to make you hate me."

"It's not what you said Colson. It's more of what you do." I pushed Colson out of my way and went back into Madelaine and I's room. I shut the door and went into the bathroom. Madelaine was watching TV and laying her bed. 

"Woah you okay girlie?" Madelaine knocked on the bathroom door. 

"N-no.." I started to cry. 

~Kells' Pov~

I don't know what the fuck I did to make Amari hate me. I walked downstairs and I saw Rook and Slim smoking in the living room. I walked up to them and took the blunt outta Slim's hand. 

"What the fuck are you so pissed about?"

"Fucking Amari Slim!"

"Why what happened? Did you say something to piss her off?"

"I don't know Rook, but she won't even tell me what I did."

"Shit man, here you need this more." Rook handed me the bottle of Jack Daniels and I took a drink. I kept drinking and smoking until I found myself passed out on the floor. 

~Amari's Pov~

I decided that I needed to go home. Madelaine was laying on her bed starring at the ceiling. "Madelaine?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going home." Madelaine sat up and looked at me. 

"Wait your leaving?" Madelaine Whispered so the boys wouldn't hear her.

"Yeah I can't be here with Kells. I'm leaving now."

"I'll come with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I feel awkward with three guys here you know?"

"Yeah me too."

"Should we tell Slim or Rook?"

"No I'll leave a note on the bathroom mirror." I quickly wrote a note that read:

Dear Kells,

I'm sorry but I couldn't stay here anymore.. It's like you don't want people knowing that we're more than friends. I'm so sorry Kells, but I can't do this anymore.. I hope you'll understand.. I will always love you Kells..

~Amari 

I taped the note to the mirror. Madelaine and I grabbed our stuff then we started walking downstairs. Once we reached the bottom stair Slim was the only one still awake. Kells was passed out on the floor with a Jack Daniels bottle right by him. Rook was passed out on the couch. 

"Where are you girls going?" Slim whispered as he got up from the couch.

"We're going home." Madelaine said. 

"How you girls don't have a car?"

"We'll walk"

"Not this late you won't." Slim grabbed his jacket and some keys that were hanging on the wall. Slim pulled up to Travis' house and parked the car.  "You girls sure about this?" Madelaine and I both nodded our heads. 

"Okay, hey did you leave anything for Kells?"

"yeah there's a note taped to the mirror."

"okay cool." Slim grabbed our bags from the trunk and helped us carry them to the door. Madelaine and I thanked Slim then he went back too the car. I knocked on the door since it was locked and I didn't have my key. A few seconds later Travis opened the door wearing no shirt gross! "Babe!" Travis picked Madelaine up and kissed her. 

"Okay I'm glad you guys are okay but can you not do that in front of me please?" Travis sat Madelaine down and hugged me. 

"Sissy I'm so sorry.. I didn't meant to.."

"Travis I know you didn't mean to and it's okay I'm fine see?" The bruise was turning yellow already. Travis and I hugged then we walked into the living room. 

"You girls hungry?" Madelaine and I both nodded our heads yes. 

"Okay what do you guys want?"

"Food" I said then Travis walked into the kitchen and started cooking. Madelaine and I stayed on the couch. Maybe 10 or 15 minutes later Travis came back into the living room. "Okay girls food is ready." Madelaine and I got up from the couch in a hurry and walked into the kitchen. Travis gave me and Madelaine a weird look then he went back into the living room. Madelaine and I ate the food my brother cooked us then we washed our dishes. 

Travis was laying on the floor playing a video game when we came back in. Madelaine and looked at each other then started laughing. "Can you guys not laugh so loud I'm trying to play COD here."

Madelaine walked in and sat down on Travis. "I'm sorry Travie." kissed him on the cheek then got off of him. I decided to go to bed since I'm kind of tired. "I'm calling it a night guys, good night."

"Night sissy" Travis said but he was too focused on his COD game. 

"Night babe" Madelaine walked over to me and hugged me. 

"Night babe"

"Hey only I call her that!" Travis turned around and yelled. 

"Travie relax, she's my babe too." Madelaine played with Travis' hair.

"Okay as long as I'm your baby."

"You are Travie." Then I walked to my room and shut the door.