She closed her hands in a fist and like a stone statue started to proceed towards the lift.

She didn't heard her friend Sarah and Xavier's PA calling her.

Xavier's PA started to follow her by going in another lift as he knew his boss would kill him if something happened to her.

Sarah looked down when something touched her feet. It was Stella's phone. Sarah saw the message and gasped. She immediately called her husband and showed him the message. One by one all the friends saw the message. They looked at each other to figure out a way to help Xavier, their friend.

Stella walked to room 302 with heavy steps and stoic face. She opened the door as it was not locked. She heard moans and groans which were breaking her heart piece by piece. She pushed the door open which collided to the wall, startling the two persons tangled in each other arms on the bed.

Her Xavi and his other woman.

The message she received earlier on her mobile phone flashed before her eyes. Then she lost her control. In fact she lost everything at that moment, even her ownself.

Your husband is celebrating his success with his mistress in room 302.

( picture of Xavier and a woman kissing)

.................................................................................................................

Xavier POV:

The first thing I felt before gaining my senses, was a prick in my arm.

I groaned feeling a headache and opened my eyes to see that I was in a room with a weight on my chest. Slowly, I was getting orientation of the situation. Then BANG! I heard the room's door being collided to the wall.

I looked to where the sound was coming from, only to find Stella standing like a statue then I looked at the weight on my chest to find a woman naked with only a sheet around her body, leaning her upper body on my chest.

I looked down to find my shirt open, exposing me up to my waist band with few of its buttons missing, like someone ripped it open.

I immediately pushed that woman away from me and got up. Again I felt dizziness and staggered a bit because I got up abruptly. I looked down when my shirt's buttons touched my bare feet. I looked to my side at the wall mirror to see lipstick marks on my chest. Getting alarmed, I looked at Stella who was still standing like a statue,

"Stella, baby girl.....''

But she didn't let me complete, and in a lightening speed she smashed the vase on a nearby table on a human head but it wasn't mine but the head of the naked woman on bed. She screamed before she fell unconscious on the bed with her bleeding head.

Stella turned towards me. Tears started streaming down her face.

I panicked as Stella had never cried in her whole life, not even when Mother Mary died.

But she was crying now.

"Stella, no, don't, listen to me baby girl.''

I approached her but she whispered, "Xavi, Why?''

Then all of a sudden her eyes rolled back before she fell but I caught her in my arms. Laying her down on the floor, I shook her while tapping her cheeks gently.

When I didn't feel her chest moving, I checked her breath by placing two fingers below her nose to find she wasn't breathing.

Hurriedly, I placed my head on her chest to hear her heartbeat but it wasn't there also.