Mos Espa

He followed Windu to a desert village, the biggest of whole tatooïne ; Mos Espa.

Mos Espa is a giant space port, used by everybody, and I mean really everybody. Smugglers, travellers and even the most wanted terrorists. And of course Fett knew and liked all of them, and they liked him. He knew that came in handy because finding him would become much easier. He asked around for Windu and heared he was at the cafe, so he went there and observed for a while ;

He used one of his gadgets to try and hear what Windu said.

Windu : I need a ride to coruscant, I will pay a lot of credits."Coruscant is a dangerous place these days, I hope you have a lot of credits!"

"As I said, credits aren't a problem, the real problem is how fast your ship can go."

"Haha, she is the fastest ship on tatooïne! "

"alright", said Windu, "let's go then".

They both stood up and walked right past Fett without noticing him. Damn it! Thought Fett, as they walked away. He had to hurry now, because on Coruscant he wouldn't be able to find windu . Luckily he knew the person Windu was talking to and also knew which ship was his.

He hurried to the ship and walked up to Windu. On his way he shot the owner of the ship with one of his dad's old Westar-34's.

Who are you? Said Windu. He had an emotionless face but his voice betrayed that he was shocked. Fett said ; You probably don't recognize me... You know, it have been some years since we last saw each other. You might not remember me, but you might remember this suit.

He proudly put his hand on his father's repainted mandalorian suit. "Y-you are that guy from the arena at geonosis! B-but you should be dead! I killed you!" Fett laughed softly, "You really think that was me? Do you remember that little boy that came running onto the arena? That boy that ran to that dead man, not caring about all the lasers? The boy who picked up the helmet of the killed man and cried?" That, was me.

Who was he?, asked windu. That man was my father! Wait, you are the son of that betrayer? Said Windu. He wasn't a betrayer! Yelled Fett, he was a proud Bounty Hunter, following his orders!

"If you are really his son, you should die too!" Said Windu as he pulled out his light saber. But Fett was prepared for it, he grabbed the bes'kad ( strong mandalorian sword made of beskar or durasteel ) and deflected the attack easily.

Windu didn't expect Fett to be so strong and backed off a little bit. He then realized he had to run. He ran past Fett, entered the ship and locked the entrance.

Fett knew it would take too much time to get in there, so he instead ran up to a higher spot and pulled out his modified verpine rifle. He modified it in such a way that he could use it as a sniper.

He then aimed for the now already floating ship and shot. He didn't miss but the ship was really good defended against blasters, so instead he loaded the gun with one of his own trackers and shot it at the ship just before it left.

He missed this chance but he would soon have another.