The Pursuit

He was racing through the sandy plains and canyons of tatooïne on his speeder.

He was sure he was close to his target, because his radar was tracking his speeder. He finally got out of the canyon and was able to see the whole desert.

In front of him was a big cloud of sand ; that meant he was close. He raced as fast as he could on his modified speeder, as he was a proffesional with electronics.

He was sure he was the only one that knew his target was still alive, because he had been through some bad stuff. His target was no one else then Mace Windu. Everyone thought that he was killed by Palpatine during the arrest, but after a long time of tracking and tracing he finally found him.

They weren't much different from each other, they were both like ghosts. No one knew that they were alive, and no one would really care. They were a lot like each other because everyone thought that the hunter was eaten by a sarlacc; the great pit of carcoon. But he used his powerful blaster to shoot his way out of the sarlacc.

But he had to catch up with him and make sure it was really him ; the killer of his father.

This was his first time killing someone out of his own will. He  was a Bounty Hunter, which meant that he killed people for credits. But this man, this man was special. He wasn't going to kill him for credits, no, he was going to kill him for revenge.

The trackers name was Boba Fett, he was a bounty hunter. and he was the best Bounty hunter of them all.

He was feared by everyone who owed credits to Jabba The Hutt, because Fett was one of his main employees. And he was going to find Windu, and kill him.