LWTPB 10

Sancha's POV

"Class dismissed"The professor announced and left the room.

So I fixed my things and I'm about to leave na but Channel called me.

"Sancha,lunch?"she asked.

I faced her.

"Okay."I agreed. Well I'm going to need some companions. We went to the cafeteria and then we bought our food in fairness maraming choices and we made our way to the table na may girl na naka upo.kumakain siya sweets and she's wearing glasses.

"Okay let me introduce again this time properly."

"I'm Channel Audrey Shin." pagpapakilala niya and she smiled.She's beautiful but I'm
more beautiful.

A seconds passed but hindi pa nagpapakilala 'yung naka-eyeglass na babae and I think she's busy eating like a kid! Gross!.Nandito kasi kami sa cafeteria and may spot daw dito kung saan nakareserve para sa amin.Ipapakilala 'daw ni Channel ang mga friends niya.

"Uhmm..Sorry for that Sancha,that girl is Blythe Yohanne Kim and ganyan talaga siya,sorry for that."bulong niya sa akin,medyo lumayo ako sa kanya.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay at nag-cross arm.

"Is she really your friend? She's eating like a kid"I said.Eww.Walang kaclass-class ang galaw niya.

"Ganyan talaga siya,uhmm..sabihin na nating minsan isip bata at excuse me for my word 'tanga-tanga' but she's nice."paliwanag naman ni Channel.

"Uhmm..guys why are you looking at me? Is there something wrong."she said innocently punong-puno ng ferrero chocolates ang mouth niya.

I grabbed a tissue beside me and inabot ko sa kanya.Habang nakangiwi ako.
Tinanggap naman niya ito at pinunasan ang bibig niya ng mabilisan.Eww.

I continued eating my food with class. And then a girl approached us she also look pretty but she's too serious looking

"Hey, sorry I'm late I was called by one of my teachers." she apoligize and then tumingin siya at me with a questioning look.

"And it looks like you have a new friend."

"Well this is Sancha Margarette Lee, and Sancha I'd like you to meet Frances Rhianna Choi my bestfriend." Channel introduced her.

"Nice too meet you." she said then offer her hand para makipaghandshake sa 'kin but as usual hindi ko kinuha.

"Don't worry my hands are clean lagi akong naghahand sanitizer." sabi niya then I accepted her hand sabi niya its clean naman e.

"Thats unfair ba't si Rhianna nakipagshake hands sayo inaccept mo! Yung sakin hindi! kailangan ko pang kunin yung kamay mo!" Reklamo ni Channel.

"Well first unlike you I gave her a reason to accept my hand. Second I didn't force her too and last I asked her in a friendly way hindi katulad mo na tinatarayan ang lahat ng mga bagong transfer."Frances said.

"Burn!" Yohanne said while her mouth is full of candy again. I'm not sure kung talagang college siya or for that fact even a grown up she's more of a kid.

"Fine lagi naman ako talo sayo." she said and she leaned at me and whispered "mag-ingat ka kay Rhianna mahilig siyang mangbara."

"I heard that."

"By the way I'm intrigued bakit mo tinataray ang mga transferee here?"