2

Zhengting woke up that morning feeling a bit light headed. It was last nights late chats with Linong. He wanted to hug Linong so tight. He had been liking him for a while now but was afraid that Linong would never like him back. There were times when he thought of just holding hands with Linong and kissing him to show how much he loved him. He found him crying when they were in Kinter garden but he was just shy to approach him. It all started in Elementary when Linong forgot his lunch and Zhengting took this opportunity to make new friends! 

Linong was a very cheerful flower boy who would light up the whole world with just a smile. This grabbed Zhengting's attention and he felt attracted towards him in a very oddly satisfying way. The first happiness he felt was when Linong leaned in to kiss his cheeks after he gifted him a hand-made card for his birthday. But that was 6 years back when they got promoted to middle school. They stayed together for a long time and yes, they were still together, hand in hand smiling and laughing at each other's silliness and cuteness. Now that it was time to 'grow up' Zhengting wanted to say it out loud. Tell Linong about his feeling for him. Hug him and tell him that he was ready to sacrifice everything for Linong.

He smiled at the thought of the cute sunflower. Heading towards the bus stop he smiled at the silly thought of his best friend. Not like he were uncertain of Linong's feeling for him. He was sure that one day or the other, sooner or later, nongnong would reciprocate his feelings. Smiling at the lock screen that was a pic of him and Linong at the Noraebang (Karaoke room) when they sang their hearts out. Unlocking his phone he sent Nongnong a message as he reached the bus stop unknowingly sooner. He smiled knowing that Linong was doing the same on the other side of the screen. 

His heart skipped a beat at the sight of Linong as he engulfed the other one into a tight hug. Pouring out all of his guts he finally opened up "I wanna tell you something but let's go to the school first.." Smiling they boarded the bus. Since there were no seats left they had to stand. Zhengting held Linong closely to prevent him from tripping down. The sweet smell of his hair made Zhengtingsmile involuntarily. He swore under his breath that one more second close to Linong would drive him completely crazy. The similar smell that Linong recognized as Zhengting's cologne made him blush a light peachy tinge. Soon after they reached their school Zhengting insisted on walking hands in hands with Linong. Linong didn't want to turn down the offer so he eagerly intertwined his fingers with Zhengting's. All eyes were on them and Some girls were sending Cold Glares to Lingong. Zhengting earned the same from some of the Boys and girls. But everytime someone rolled their eyes at them, Zhengting would pull Linong closer sending back the glares with a smile. This whole situation was driving the whole school crazy. Some would cheer on them and some would send them hateful and aggressive comments. 

Just when the school was about to start, Linong felt a group of girls surround him pulling his collar and this tie. "Don't you dare get any closer to my Zhengting or I might as well kill you." Said a girl who was also known for bullying the weak. Linong didn't fear her but he feared Zhengting's safety. "How can Linong not know that Zhengting is just going to use him for popularity." Some of the boys whispered from across the room. Though Linong never questioned the matter, he was curious about what actually made them think that Zhengting would even like him. Just then he felt a strong arm pulling him from his seat towards the higher deck facing the whole class. It was Zhengting.

"Guys, Linong is my Boyfriend." Zhengting stated as loud as possible drawing the whole attention towards the two. And even before Linong could protest, he felt a pair of soft minty lips on his. Now that he was back to his senses, HE REALIZED THAT HE WAS BEING KISSED BY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THIS EARTH?!