My eyes roll back in my head and my mouth opens into a silent scream of pure horror, his massive teeth sink into my flesh causing a white hot pain so powerful my mind breaks.

I open my eyes and gasp in delight at the sight of a vast, beautiful, snowy forest in front of me. I look myself over to see I'm wearing a silver silk dress that falls loosely to my lower thighs. I have no shoes on but the snow feels comfortable and soft rather than cold.

I look back at the forest in front of me and find myself starting to walk toward it, the full moon lighting up the snow and causing it to sparkle all around me. 

A long cry of a wolf breaks the silence and I smile at the sound. I need to go to him.

I take off in a sprint, my lungs burn in the cold air but it only makes me feel more alive, pure ecstasy takes over my body as I continue to run full speed through the trees.

I reach him finally after what feels like a lifetime. A large black wolf towering over me, he turns his head and I gasp as I stare into his eyes and become lost in them.

Those dark, deep, red eyes stare into my soul.

Like a rubber band being stretched out, my mind snaps back into reality. My own scream reaches my ears as the pain takes over my body and I start to convulse in Dalar's arms. I gasp as he removes himself from my neck and warm liquid begins to freely flow down my body. 

His tongue begins to lick the bite, at first I cry and whimper at the pain. He continues to lick and it transforms into moans as his licks begin to make my skin hot and a fire light up deep inside of me unlike anything before. 

I push myself into him and whimper, begging for more contact. 

A shattering sound brings me back to reality and I am left in a confused and exhausted state as I fall to the ground. I quickly turn to see a large blonde wolf with Dalar in his jaws, clearly fighting being there as it's teeth dig into him.

"No leave him alone!" I scream out and I run towards them feeling a strong urge to rip the wolf in half. The wolf looks at me with surprise but before I can reach him I am knocked into the cage, I bounce off of the bars and fly across the room landing in a broken position.

I cough and try to breathe, I can't move my body anymore it's definitely broken. Black spots begin to take over my sight and my head starts to spin again.

"It's already too late Sol, she is mine now. I've marked her." Dalar's words are the last thing I hear before finally succumbing to the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a cold sweat immediately crying out from the burning pain in my right neck and shoulder. 

"Kyrie!" Adaria enters my vision, she leans over me and looks at me with concern. 

"A-Adaria what happened?" I ask still in a daze from the events of what I assume to be the night before.

"Dalar marked you." My eyes widen in shock and I turn over with a whimper to see Sol sitting in the corner of the room staring at nothing, looking as if he is in a daze as well.

I've never seen him look so vulnerable before, his face is relaxed and he looks young and sad. 

"Kyrie, this is going to come as a shock to you. But we are werewolves, all of us Masters in the house including Dalar... Because he bit you last night on a Full Moon that means... You will change into one too." Adaria's statement causes everything around me to melt away as I repeat the word in my head over and over.