Chapter 2:

Y/N's POV:

(In the classroom)

Jungkook isn't here.Yet.I staggered towards the table in the corner near the window.Where it was super dark...and nobody would notice me.Especially not the idiot.

I sat down onto the creaking seat and started reading 'The Prince and the Peasant'.

A/N's POV:Just skip this part if you want.It's me imagining a story.

Y/N's POV:

The Prince stood in front of the village gates.He stiffened up as he entered the run down,isolated,small village.The peasants still lived in little wooden huts,which he could simply blow down.For he was the wolf,they were the filthy pigs,and they were scared of him.

The wolf entered the village."WHO SHALL ESCORT ME TO YOUR VILLAGE CHEIF?"He commanded and tapped his foot on the soil impatiently,waiting for service.Service that had always been provided to him.And forever it shall.--

"What are you reading?"The wolf snapped,snapping me back into reality.He snatched away my book."What are you doing?"I rolled my eyes.

"This is my seat.I dont't need a butt warmer,sorry,"Jungkook scoffed."Your seat?"That bullshit."Your seat?"Such a joke,"I don't see your name on it."He choked,"My name may not be there,but I've been keeping my eyes on it."

"If you did,why didn't you ever sit here?"I asked.I'd like to hear his answer."Fine."

"You keep this seat.I'm nice and smart enough not to waste my time on you."The *sshole gave me one last glare,smirked,and walked away.Finally,gone.

I slumped back into the seat.Thank goodness.I continued reading.

Jungkook's POV:

I walked to the seat across from Jimin while trying my best not to turn around and look at Y/N.

"You just had to disturb her,"Jimin sighed.Why was hyung acting this way?Well,he had always been a 'coward' with his smol abs."Hyung,I wanted that seat,"I reasoned."And sit without me?You mean,"Hyung frowned playfully.

"What are you,gay?"

"No.I just don't you to get hurt.Again."I felt as if Lisa had slapped me.Again."Nobody will hurt me,I'm Iron Man!"Jimin snickered,"Sure you are.If you really were,Lisa's hand would have broke from slapping you.""Then I'll break it for her,"I said.No,I was just joking.

I threw my bag onto my seat.I did not need Jimin's help.Where was Namjoon hyung and Taehyung?They told me they would meet me here.

I turned around and saw Y/N reading her dorky book.What was it?The Prince and the Peasant?So kiddish.

But then I remembered.

A/N's Note:This will be a confusing story telling (maybe) but just bear with me for a while.Thanks.

Jungkook's POV:

I had heard the story being told to me when I was young.When she hadn't died,she would read the story to me every day and every night.

A scrawny girl,dressed in plain,torn and tattered rags,hair a mess,stood in front of the Prince.Making eye contact.

Y/N's POV:

She lifted her head.And pursed her lips.The Prince.Charming he was.And his regal posture,knocked out any possibility of him liking the peasant.But the peasant was rich in one way the Prince was poor.She had a heart of gold.And gold would never rust or turn back to stone.

Jungkook's POV:

"I can help you,"the girl beamed.The Prince scoffed,but accepted the offer."You may help me,"he said,stiffening.As much as he needed help,he hated to be seen with this girl,but he was desperate.And it would have to do.

Jungkook and Y/N's POV:

However,he failed to realise an unexpected fate he were to have with the peasant.

A/N's POV:

This chapter may be boring sorry.I'll try to make the next one nicer.💕💕