three

So so sooo sorry for literally not adding to this in months. I kinda forgot about wattpad for a wile and i lost the folder that had the pre written paper in it ¯\_()_/¯ anyways I'm gonna try posting at-least once a day AND i might start a fack book soon!!

I walk into my new so called "home"
"Wow" is all i could say without giving out the fact that the only place i want to be is in California with my old friend, house, and of course Finn And Jack.
I blanked out for a second but quickly snapped back to reality (OOP THERE GOES GRAVITY sorry) only to see my mom starring at me with a confused look.
"Well.. do you like it?" She was probably looking for a better expression but my acting skills didn't seem to work at this point "oh...um..yEah it's great, i love it!"

She seemed relieved

I walked upstairs to a plain white room that seemed to be my new room. I walk over to the huge window only to see my new neighbors house. I blanked for a second quickly realizing a tall curly headed boy in the large window of the other house looking back up at me.
I panicked and ran to the side of the wall were i hoped he couldn't see me.   I look back into the house out my window to see a thin girl with short red hair walking up to the noodle headed boy but then walks out the front door to walk in front of my property and go into the house on the other side of mine.

I just stand there in shock for a few minutes until i heard a faint ring at my door.

"JAY CAN YOU PLEASE GET THAT."

I walk down the stairs to stare at my front door hesitating to open it or not.
"Christ Jaeden doors can't just open by looking at them"
my mom interrupted my train of thought and open the door in front of me.
"Pizza delivery." I heard from outside the door. I didn't realize my mum had ordered pizza. For a second i was half hoping half stressing the curly head boy would be standing at my front doorstep but instead i just enjoyed my four cheese pizza.

-
just had to put you on the edge for a second there :)