Early Mornings (Edited)

I have another book I wrote before this if anyone would like to see it. It's still ongoing.

Attack On Titan/ BioHazard Levi X Reader X Protective Hange

"Yes!! finally, I did it!" I cheered to myself in my house. I finally landed a job at a tea shop, and try to live alone. I didn't dislike my family or life. But sometimes I wished to be out of the house with no parents.

I just finished my college almost a year ago, and since then I didn't have the greatest luck finding a job. Winter was on and off still. It snowed and bit then melted. Causing me to get a bit sick from it, headaches and all. Still, I was a survivor.

(A few weeks later}

I was moved into my new room in a small house. I was finally done the basic training at work, and now it was time for me to take on this job head-on, trying to live with minimal help. Checking out people who bought tea was easy, it was when you got annoying, stupid customers come in who said the tea made or given to them was wrong.

I didn't live super far away from the tea place, and the weather was fairly nice to me, who had to walk.

I woke up the next morning slamming my hand down on my phone's screen, as my loud alarm went off. I was Not A Morning Person. It didn't matter how much I slept, I always was sleepy in the morning. Opening the blinds, my eyes went wide seeing the snow piled up outside, and still have more falling.

Surprise.... enjoy your early morning now.

{ Thanks so much! for reading my first chapter of this. I promise to do more soon, this is the second book I ever wrote with Levi, and the others in it, and the first-ever that takes place in our time of age with them.}

If you like this so far, this is my other AOt Story I started writing many years ago. It's still ongoing.  Attack On Titan/ You Are A Special Bio Hazard To My Life Levi X Reader X Eren