Chapter 2

I guess I will never get used to his lips on mine. It's like an explosion. It feels like there's nobody else on this planet. Only AC and me, creating a little infinity within the time we are given. Which is unfortunately not much. But for the moment we're living in it's enough.

I'm out of breath. "Alexander Ruben Constancio" I whisper in his cheeks.

AC exhales in response. I can feel our connection like a strong rope tied between us. After another soft kiss Alex pulls away and I remember the fact that I have to pack my things and get breakfast before I get home. If I come late my mom will kill me. I can tell. So we part and I feel just the moment he doesn't touch me anymore cold and empty. I know that he must feel the same. But we move on.

"Austin, I think you got something wrong" Alex says.

"I have no idea what you're trying to tell me" I answer confused.

"Well, you said 'we have to pack' but for real its your very own thing to do. That's not in my responsibility." AC explains.

"So you want me to pack my stuff on my own? What will you do while I'm packing? Watch me? Kiss me?" I ask.

"This seems to be a fantastic idea, I have to admit, but no, I thought I might prepare our breakfast. I'd that ok with you, your majesty of bitching around?" Alex says playfully.

"That's alright with me, servant!" I shout behind him as he walks toward kitchen.

After I packed my stuff which wasn't that much, I decide to crawl to the kitchen where my boyfriend should already be waiting for me to finish. But he won't expect me crawling on the cold floor with the only thought of trying to scare him. Fortunately he doesn't seem to notice the fat spider I must look like.

When I reach Lexy I rise and whisper in his ear "You got time for making out? While preparing breakfast?"

I feel his body tense because I stand so close to him. Finally he turns around and looks up into my eyes.

"Trust me, Austin, if I had the time right now to make out with you, I'd totally be in. But because of your mom this won't be possible. I'm sorry. I wish we could." With these words he dives under my arms, which I had put beneath his head, and puts some bacon on the table. I stay a little longer in place and wonder what just happened to me.

"Come and sit down, so we can breakfast together before you have to get home" Alex says.

"Yeah, alright. We better hurry up a bit or else my mom won't let me stay over night at a friend's house. And I really want to do that again." I mumble while eating the first bacon strip.

After finishing breakfast we clean up and Alex leans into a soft kiss. I grab his neck and pull him closer. Now he reaches for my hair and plays with it while our kiss turns from a soft kiss into a hard and desperate kiss. It feels like having to say goodbye for months but in real it's only 5 hours we have to go through. We just stand there in the middle of the doorway, kissing. I enjoy this moment because I don't know when I'll have the chance to have this again.

"I love you" I whisper in his ear.

"I love you more" AC whispers back "and I don't want us to have this 'I love you more conversation' okay? Would that be possible? All you have to do is accept the fact that I love you so damn much. And I'm so blessed that you eventually feel just a little bit of this love for me. It would be enough because I know, that you could have any Mahomie you want. But you chose me. And that's why I'm so happy. Thank you. "

"I just really love you, you little carrot. And I have no idea why you would think things like that! I would always choose the one my heart beats for. And you ARE this person. Alex, you're all I ever need." I start singing and Alex continues with his beautiful voice "baby you're amazing." Together we start singing my song I wrote for him. Even though I never told him it was especially for him, he always seemed to know that it was a special song from me for him.
I love singing with him. Nobody seems to see his talent. He has the most beautiful voice I can imagine. But he doesn't want to accept that. So I just enjoy listening to him. After finishing the song I open my arms and the cute dwarf named Alex jumps in my arms. I hug him and don't want to let him go like ever. He's my little boy. My boyfriend. My love.