1

Ethan's eyes open slowly as blinding lights shine down on him.
It doesn't take long for him to realize that he's tired by restraints.

Ethan pulls, looking down at the rope tired around his hand, keeping him down on a chair.

"H-Hello?" He yells, squinting, looking around for a sign of absolutely anything.

A moment of silence passes before he hears a slight laugh.

"Hello, boy!" A raspy, voice calls. The voice sounded low but childlike, adding in a factor of fear.

"W-What's-"

"Don't interrupt!" The voice sternly replies, making Ethan shut his mouth.

A figure appears. On the figure, is a dark mask with a sloppy bunny drawn over it.

Ethan scoffs. "Really funny, dude. Nice try. You're not fooling anyone." He says, smirking.

The person tilts its head, walking over sceptically. "E-Excuse me?" It asks.

The voice obviously belonged to a male. The man latched his fingers around Ethan's neck, pushing his head against the back of the chair.

The man slapped him tightly, pointing right at him. "No." He says, as if training a dog.

"What the fuck do-" Ethan is cut off again by a strong punch right at his cheek.

The man chuckled, engulfing Ethan in a bone crushing hug.

Scared and confused, Ethan pushed away, breathing heavily.

The man took out a skinny knife from a black belt held up around his waist. Cutting the ropes free, he kept Ethan's hands tied together and brought out a roll of silver duct tape, sticking it flat on Ethan's mouth.

"Come." He said, pushing Ethan frontwards by the back of the neck.

<><><>

"Girl!" The man yelled, pushing Ethan towards a door.

Another small figure appears, rushing over. She had a small smile on her face. "Yes?" She asks, confidently.

"Show boy around and your room." He grunts, pushing the boy towards the girl.

She gives a questioning look, tilting her head. "W-Why my room?" The girl asks.

"You both are married now!" The man laughed psychotically, as if someone just told the funniest joke imaginable. "Kiss!" He yelled, giggling like a sick child.

The girl turned to protest but stood still as she saw the man reach for the gun tucked away in his waistband.

He mouthed something to the girl but Ethan didn't understand, looking over between both of them.

"Now.... Kiss!" The man yelled louder, flapping his arms frantically.

The girl took a deep breath, taking a cautious step towards Ethan, looking over at the crazy man.

He was nodding his head furiously, clapping louder before the girl pressed her lips against Ethan's dry, chapped ones.

It was quick and chaste, earning a cry of joy from the man.

The girl twisted the knob going into a room, with Ethan following after her, an angry, frustrated look on her face.

"Bye bye! My sweet dolls!" The man said in a high tone, giggling to himself.

The girl smiled warmly, waving as she closed the door.

The second Ethan heard the door click close, he saw the girl sighed deeply, running her hands through her hair.