Prologue

Chris's pov

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

Im running down the dark empty alleyways chased by two buff guys.

Let me explain what happened...

I was sitting on a bench playing on my phone and what not when in the corner of my eye I saw a black van being parked next a fence between two buildings. I didn't think much of it until i saw i guy from the other side jump over the fence.

The two buff guys and the other guy were talking until the short one pulled out a blue diomand and just gave it to the other two. That caught my attention, i listened in on their conversation when they said they will meet here at midnight to give him something in return.

And just like the mother fucking basterd I am, I decide to come at midnight.

Later that day i got myself prepared with my hoodie, a facemask, a grabbling hook, a pocket knife, my gloves -can't leave any fingerprints now can we- and a small bag on my back. I went to the place, grabbed the diamond and began to run.

And here we are! Me running away to get my butt and this diamond out of this hell. One of the buff guys almost got me but thanks to me being short and me running away like this ALL the time I got away.

Just ahead there was a brick wall, I got my grabbling hook and shot it to the roof sending me up to the roof of the building leaving those three alone on the ground.

I ran and jumped building to building until i reached the ground with a clear coast and began walking casually as if nothing ever happened. "This must and will cost me A LOT of money here", I say to myself in my British accent.

I then reach to a little house which is where I live alone. I opened the door to my humble home with a giant blue diamond in my bag and a big smile on my face.

I take off my facemask and head to the attic to hide the diamond I stole. I move the huge pile of stuff I keep and behind it are jewels, money, and now a diamond. I smile at my work and move all the stuff back and get out of the attic.

I got and take all my equipment off and hop into the shower. After the shower I head off to bed after that excitement and drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading

I know this is short but i will make the chapters much longer so don't worry.