March Schedule

Released On March 7, 2018

First, sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this chapter. I'm honestly too lazy to edit this XD

Second, the gif above is one I made because of my love for Teen Wolf <3

I know, it's already a week into March and I'm just now putting the schedule up.

I already had the schedule made and I was following it, I was just too lazy to make a chapter in this book to announce it.

Do you like being able to see my schedule? I'd like to know if you think it's helpful.

I'm aware that the chapters being 2 weeks apart is hard because you have to recall a chapter that was a while ago. (That is, if you read the chapters the day they are put on Wattpad)

But I don't see any other way for me to keep up with writing 4 stories. I definitely don't want to put any of my books on hold. I think that would be worse than taking a while to update.

Plus, I can't sit and write one story for a long period of time. I like switching between my books because it gives me something different to write. I love writing all of my stories, but I have to alternate or I'll get bored and/or lazy. And that affects my writing, so I alternate between what I'm writing :)

And some people may think that only updating only 2 times a week is lazy on my part, but there are reasons why I do that.

I get really stressed without a schedule and if I don't have at least a few days to complete a chapter. And when I'm stressed, I procrastinate which stressed me out more. Then when I actually get to writing the chapter I've stressed over, my writing is affected. I want to put up chapters, but only if I think they're ready.

And yes, I have experienced this stress and procrastination scenario that I'm talking about. All of that stress makes me not want to write, and this schedule has really helped me out.

I found that by using this schedule, I lose my inspiration a lot less than I used to. And you authors out there know how hard it is to write without inspiration, even when you have ideas. If there's no inspiration, there's no writing.

Anyways, here's what you've been waiting for!

March Schedule

~Saturday the 3rd
-Beyond The Lens, Chapter 10

~Wednesday the 7th
-The Magic of Cain, Chapter 15

~Saturday the 10th
-Affectivity, Chapter 11

~Wednesday the 14th
-Saving Them, Chapter 16

~Saturday the 17th
-Beyond The Lens, Chapter 11

~Wednesday the 21st
-The Magic of Cain, Chapter 16

~Saturday the 24th
-Affectivity, Chapter 12

~Wednesday the 28th
-Saving Them, Chapter Chapter 17

~Saturday the 31st
-Beyond The Lens, Chapter 12

Yes, if you noticed, I update every Wednesday and Saturday. But I feel like it's helpful to specify which book I'm updating and what chapter on which day.

I know people could forget easily if I didn't announce a specific schedule.

One last thing...

If you don't like how long it takes me to update, read my other stories. That way, you get two updates a week! XD