Randomly written scenes

So um, I have this notebook I recently started writing ideas in. I would write them here and publish but all of them are too short and/or not supported enough to make into a chapter. So I decided to put a few together because well, I'm running short on time. They'll be separated and you can read all or just one of them, it's your choice. Anyways, enjoy~.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Snow

Your p.o.v
Snow covered the ground beneath me. Slightly crunching as I walked back home. The sun was out making the snow shine as if someone flew overhead and sprinkled glitter. The air was cool as it hit my face. I was soon met with the front door of my house.

I sighed and walked in. I went to my bedroom and sat down at my desk. I turned my laptop on and started writing. Same old routine. Don't get me wrong, I love writing, I really do it's just, sometime I wish that what I write will happen to me. It's stupid I know.

Life's so boring for me that I often wonder about the world, like it's problems. I finished writing the chapter when suddenly the doorbell rang. I walked down the stairs, to the door, and opened it. Revealing him, the boy I love. He smiled and shook off the snow that gathered on top of his head.

"Hi, just came by to say I love you" He held out some flowers. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too. Now come in before you get sick, C/n."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Surprise

Your p.o.v
I sat down at my normal spot on the main staircase at my school. Soon all my friends joined me. We talked and laughed, and as usual, I miss him. You know, sometimes I wished he moved school and went here instead. It's stupid I know.

Suddenly felt movement beside me. It was unusual because most people stick to the side closest to the exit. I turned around to see who it was. I gasped as the boy next to me smiled. My friends were fan-girling behind me. I smiled  and hugged him.

"I missed you," I said into his chest. C/n smile and replied.

"I missed you too." That entire school assembly consisted of me trying not to laugh and the group silently freaking out.

"Who's class are you in?"

"(Your teacher"s name)."

"Hey we're in the same class."

"Awe, I wanted to be with B/f/n."

"HEY!"

"I'm kidding."

"I hate you."

"And I love you."

"I love you too, C/n."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Volleyball game

Your p.o.v
My school's boys' volleyball team has a home game and my coach (the girls volleyball team coach) wanted me to stay. To help with the lines. Of course I didn't really mind, I love volleyball. I didn't know who the boys were playing so I went up to my friend who was also staying, to keep score, who the school was

"Uh, St. Timothy," she replied. My eyes widened as B/f/n teased me. "H-Hey!" She just laughed. Of course she would laugh. My boyfriend is coming here. Out of frustration and boredom I threw a volleyball into the air and hit it. It landed relatively close to the serving line on the other side of the net.

"Wow okay Y/n," One of my classmates on the boys team said. I could tell that he was really shocked. I just laughed at his reaction and went to put away the ball. I turned around only to be met by a familiar face. I felt my heart rate go up and he was just smirking.

"Didn't expect to see you here and nice hit." C/n said grabbing a volleyball from the bucket behind me. "Well this is my school and thanks," C/n ruffled my hair (which messed it up because it was in a ponytail) and went to practice serving. I admired him for a minute or two then went to the water fountain to fill up my water bottle. I noticed that the game was about to start. I turned around only to be startled by the same face as before.

"Wish me luck," C/n smiled, "babe." I blushed then recovered as quickly as I could.

"Nope I'm cheering for my school," I walked to my spot and smiled. I made sure that C/n could still hear me and finished my sentence.

"Weirdo"

Alright so that's all I'm gonna put here. I might do another one like this and put stuff from my notebook but that depends if you guys like this. (Also Ky, Rae, I'm sure you guys can fill in the dots with this.) Anyways I hoped you still like this chapter even if it was different from the other and bye~.