Saviour

[A.N] 

Ok this is a story I have started to write its my first one I know it's probably not that good I'm pretty sure I can't write for the life of me but im board so why not give writing a shot right..but this is just an idea and who knows maybe u guys will like it idk please comment and tell me your thoughts :) oh and remember this isnt even the first chapter ;] 

=============================================================================================

Pain and loneliness all those feeling that people hate, people think that those feelings are a result of love but what people don't relies is that if the person u so called "love" would put upon u those feelings that bring u pain they wouldn't leave u and make u feel lonely. Love is a gift sometimes u can't choose the person u fall in love with but if they don't love u back or they treat u like crap how is that love to begin with. People learn to build a wall up they put on a fake smile and Portray this act to make people think there happy but really inside there paying the price of ever have letting that wall down in the first place. I no I have built a wall up and I no I wont ever take that wall down i'll use my fake smile and no one will ever see all that ugly pain inside of me. We start dieing the day we are born but sometimes things get in the way make us die before our time is supposed to be up maybe it's fait maybe there is no such thing as fait but people need to believe in things like fait because it gives them hope that even when they die there's a chance that u get a second life which results in a second chance and who doesn't want a second chance at life fix those longing regrets we hold but me I don't want a second chance at life I don't even want the life I'm living but I no I'm dieing and its not by natural causes death is inside of me killing me faster then ever weather it's my time to go or not I have about a year left to live so the doctor says. What’s the point of waiting that year let myself feel pain for a year longer what's the point in that I no I have nothing good coming my way so why not end it now but then there's that small voice in the back of my head that tells every body to hold on that little bit longer hope is what everybody wants maybe that's why I still haven't killed myself because I have hope but really the way I live that little bit of hope I have left is hanging on a very thin strand and it could brake any moment.