Sunset & Parties

He stopped the car on top of a valley, facing the direction of the sunset.

Then he suggested that we get on top of his car and watch the sunset together. It was phenomenal. He put his arms around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest as we watched the vibrant colors fill the sky.

As the sun went down and the twilight arrived, the sky darkened. The lights of all the houses began to glimmer and twinkle along the hillsides. The stars began to light up the increasingly indigo sky.

We spent about twenty more minutes there, talking and laughing, before he drove me home.

"Thank you for today, I actually had a really good time." I said, smiling while stepping out of his car.

"Well I'm glad you had fun, but can I at least get a goodbye hug?" he asked with arms spread out in front of him, also stepping out of his car.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. A huge smile was plastered on his face.

"Goodnight Alexa," he whispered.

"Goodnight Luke," I smiled.

He was really nice and romantic, I have to say. He wasn't as much of a badass as he looks at school, with his whole outfit black, lip ring and tattoos. You couldn't really see the tattoos on his arm unless he rolls his jacket's sleeves up. He is pretty attractive, to be honest.

{Next morning}

*Luke's POV*

Last night was amazing. She doesn't know who I am yet, but I've known her for a long time. If only she knew that I've went through hell and back the past two years without her. She's all I ever wanted.

Should I call her today to see if she can hang out? I need to see her again, hear her voice again, I need to hold her again. I've missed her a lot for the past two years, but what if she rejects me because she thinks I'm just a total creeper?

I've got an idea!

"Please answer your phone, please answer your phone..." I muttered to myself as I dialed Andrea's number.

*Alexa's POV*

It's around 9 am and I was still sleeping when my ringtone went off.

"Hey!" Andrea spoke through the phone as soon as I answered.

"Hey, whats up?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes, still half asleep. I'm not a morning person at all.

"What are you doing later today? Have any plans?" she asked.

"No, not really. Why?"

"Well you and I are hanging out later today then," she inquired.

"Sure, where though?" I asked.

"At this party....I don't wanna go alone and since you don't have any plans, might as well go have some fun," she said.

"Who's party? And where is it?"

"I don't think you know him, but his name is Ashton," she answered.

"Um, I'm not sure..." I don't really like partying. Go ahead and call me a goodie two-shoes, I won't deny I'm not, but I don't know...those kind of things aren't my thing.

"C'mon, please? For me?" she begged.

"Alright, alright. Sure, why not?" I gave in after a few more minutes of her trying to convince me.

"Yay, thanks. I'll go over to your place around 6:30." she squealed and hung up. I tried to go back to sleep after that but no luck, so I decided to go get a shower.

***

The time went by pretty fast as I got ready for the party. The black dress I wore stopped exactly at my knees and had sleeves that stops at my elbow. I decided to curl my hair and put a little bit of blush on my cheeks and lip gloss.

I texted Andrea when I was ready. She texted back saying she's on her way.

I was checking my twitter when the doorbell rang. I got up from my bed, grabbed my purse and headed downstairs.

I put the note I wrote for my mom on the kitchen counter as always.

When I opened the door, Andrea stood there smiling. She was also wearing a black dress but hers was sleeveless. It looks good on her.

I returned the smile and headed for my car.

After 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the place. We stopped at a red condominium.

This place is packed! I had to park on the next buildings parking lot and we had to walk to Ashton's building. A few couples all over each other. Red cups everywhere.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you guys here." a voice said from behind us when we got in.

We turned around to find a guy with messy hair. He was wearing a blue bandana around his head, a white muscle tee, and black jeans with black and white converse. That must be Ashton.

"What do you mean you didn't expect to see 'us' here? You and I don't know each other." I pointed out to him, emphasizing on the word 'us'.

"I mean, uh, I was talking about Andrea. Didn't expect to see you here." he said, now facing Andrea.

"Oh by the way, I'm Ashton." he turned around and put out his hand for me to shake. My hypothesis was correct.

"I'm Alexa." I said and shook his hand.

Ashton and Andrea started a conversation so I just left them alone, feeling like the third-wheel.

There are so many people in here, I could easily get lost. I recognized a girl from my English class and hurried out of there. I didn't want her to get a bad impression of me.

I walked through the hallways, trying to find the bathroom when I felt someone's hand grab me by the shoulder.