"Are you any good?" Jordan asks. Candice and I both laugh. "Was it something I said?" Jordan's face was priceless, he looked so confused.

"Porter is the worst bowler in the entire world." Candice tells him.

"My parents felt so bad the first time they took me bowling without the bumpers. I threw the ball into the other lane and still gutter balled it. That's how bad I am." I laugh. Everyone else laughed too.

"I'll just have to give you some help is all." Jeff says and kisses me. I giggle and blush.

"Thanks very much."

"So how excited are we for homecoming?" Candice asks.

"Very excited." Jordan says smiling.

"Did you ask anyone?" Veronica asks him.

"Yeah, I asked Danny from third. And he said yes." Jordan tells her. Wait, Jordan is gay?

"Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!" Mikey says patting Jordan on the back. Candice and I looked at each other confused for a second.

"You guys didn't know?" Jeff asks us.

"Didn't know what?" I ask.

"That he was gay." Jeff states. We both shake our heads no and they all laugh. We just smile awkwardly and wait for them to finish.

"Yes, I'm gay. I know I don't seem it, but I'm very into guys." Jordan says to us.

"Well, congratulations." Candice says smiling.

"Yeah, congrats!" I say. He smiles.

"Do you have a date yet, V?" Jordan asks Veronica.

"I'm working on it." Veronica says.

"Let us know when you finally get one." Mikey says.

"Hey Porter, Candice, do you guys want to get ready for tonight at my place?" Veronica asks us.

"What time?" I ask her.

"After cheer practice. So about five." She says.

"Sounds good to me." I say.

"Me too." Candice says.

After school is over, I go home and take a nap. I wake up at four thirty and change into jeans, a blue tee shirt and a dark blue over shirt. I put on my flats and wait for Candice and Veronica to pick me up. At five, like they said, they picked me up and we went to Veronica's. I had my make up bag with me and my hair was up in a bun that way we could do something with it. We arrived at Veronica's and when we get inside, it looked like a party had never even been thrown.

"Where's your brother?" Candice asks.

"Which one? Chace is at Chelsey's, like always, and Luke is probably in class." We walk up the stairs and into her room. A memory of Candice passing out on her floor comes back a little bit and I look over at her. She was smiling and changing into her outfit for the night. She chose jeans and a cute top with a sweater.

"Will you curl my hair?" I ask Veronica. She smiles at me and nods her head.

"I have the perfect idea for your hair! The curling iron is in the bathroom." She says and I go to get it. I walk into the bathroom and remember the girl passed out in the tub. I remember puking in the toilet. And I remember holding Candice's hair back as Chace talked to me. Even though it was a week ago, it felt so long ago. I grab the curling iron and walk out of the bathroom. I look over at the closed door that lead to Chace's room. I remember him standing in the door way in just bottoms looking like a God. I remember waking up in his arms. And I remember not knowing how I got there. I walked back into Veronica's room and handed her the curling iron.