Part 5: Real love ❤️

Katsuki POV

I was walking home, when I got a message from Uraraka saying she caught that half n half bastard with Melon chest. I was pissed. So I decided to go to Deku's house. On the way there I saw half n half sprinting there too.

I used my quirk as a boost to get to her house before he did. I flipped him off in mid air as he looked up at me.

 I knocked on the door. "Oh hello Katsuki!" She said. "Is Deku home?" I said. "Yes she upstairs in her room." She let me in and I took off my shoes and followed behind her up the stairs. She knocked on the door. "Izuku? Honey you have a visitor." She said as she went downstairs. 

I opened the door slowly. When I walked in I saw Deku, laying on her bed with her face buried in her pillows, crying. She looked up at me with puffy, red eyes. She doesn't deserve to cry over an asshole like him.

I walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed. Both of our faces turned red. She sat up and looked down. "So...did Uraraka tell you?" She said in a sad tone. "Yeah..." I replied. I pulled her into an embrace causing her to gasp a little." Ill kill him." I said in an angry tone. Deku buried her face into my shoulder and started to hug me back. We stayed that way for a moment and then pulled away.

We stared at each other. We were both red faced too. I leaned in and closed the gap between our lips. Deku's eyes widened but she soon started to kiss back.

We pulled away, panting for air.

I pulled her into another embrace. We stayed like that for a while, until I noticed she had fallen asleep. I blushed and laid her on her bed and covered her with her blanket, then I left.

HEY GUYS IM GONNA UPDATE WHEN IM DONE WITH SHITTY SCHOOL 

LATERRRRR