spORKeDd!¡

chan uses plastic sporks to punish the children

"chan!" felix yells.

of course chan being chanfendded. he doesn't answer his son. why?? he only goes by the name of 'Dad'.

"CHAN!" felix yells. he doesn't even catch one bit of 'dads' attention.

that's when chan gets up and sporks the poor kid. "oOWW!"

all the children, well except woojin peek their heads from the room. "what the hell was that for!"

he gets sporked again.

"my name is Dad."

that's when they started yelling in English. only jisung, seungmin, and hyunjin only understanding. the poor boys covered their ears and locked themselves in their rooms.

"ARE YOU DEFYING ME AS NOT YOUR FATHER!"

"WE AREN'T EVEN RELATED!"

and he gets sporked again.

jeongin records this because he needs receipts and blackmail. his a evil maknae and nobody knows. sike everyone knows jeongin's doing, chan and woojin thinks he's a holy child.

"Dad, jisung locked his room and won't let me in!" he then fidgets with the doorknob and chan stomps over.

"open the door jisung!"

"WHY?"

of course chan being a dad he kicks down the door while jeongin is snickering. jisung is screaming, minhoe is watching his poor baby being sporked. while changbin is regretting his life decisions.

"bad children get sporked. my name is Dad."

"that's not even a valid reason to get sporked. sporked isn't even a word." minhoe told, he then gets sporked and he starts complaining. making him get sporked again.

jeongin likes to make the situation worse, "dad's reasons are very reasonable and I think seungmin said that your name isn't Dad it's bang chan. isn't that a form of disrespect Dad?"

finally the next victim of poor innocent seungmin is sporked.

SPORKS ARE UTENSILS NOT WEAPONS.

but wow this is stray kids on crack or something.

NEW TITLE OMGIWZK

[yoonminful]