Chapter 5 (Edited)

3 months after the party

Beth's POV

Its been three months since we went to the party. School started a week ago today. I was in Science class, the second to last hour of the day when I felt puke rise up in my throat I got up and darted out of the class and to the nearest trash can. I gripped the sides and threw up.

After my scene of throwing up I walked to the bathroom and washed my mouth out with water. I walked to my locker and pulled out a on-the-go toothbrush. It had toothpaste like inside of it. I brushed my teeth with it and went home.

At home I changed into sweats and a tee shirt. I laid down on my bed, after texting Micheal and Brooklynn. I turned the TV on in my room and watched Ridiculousness.

About 30 minutes later my bedroom door flung open. I looked over there and Brooklynn stood there with candy, a can of soup, 7 up, dr pepper and chips and some medicine and movies. I smiled.

"You didn't have to." I said.

"You're right. I didn't but I wanted to. So i did. Plush I haven't been feeling good either." She said, sitting on my bed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, opening the bag of candy she brought.

"Throwing up, boobs are sore, nausea, and I'm tired a lot. Oh and I pee a lot too. You?"

"Just throwing up and tired a lot." And let me tell you, it sucks.

"Huh. Google?" She asked.

"Yes." She pulled out her phone and googled it.

What would cause throwing up, sleepiness, nausea, and breasts to become sore?

She hit enter and started scrolling through the answers..A lot of them were pregnancy..

"You don't think.." She trailed off.

"No no. We haven't." I said in a rush remembering that night and that morning. I woke up next to Michael. Naked.

"The party Beth. Oh my god. THE PARTY! I had sex with Alex.. Unprotected sex."

"Oh my god..Micheal..I had sex with him too..." I said worried. She dropped her phone on the bed.

"We need to take pregnancy tests then.." She picked her phone up and locked it, putting it in her pocket.

"Lets go then." We got up and left to go to Walmart for two tests.

After getting there and grabbing two of them we checked out and left, going back to my house.

We drank a pop on the way home.

"I'm scared.." I told her honestly.

"Its okay. If we are, we will be together. It'll be okay. I promise." She looked at me quickly then returned her eyes to the road.

"Okay." She pulled into the driveway. We got out and walked inside up to my room.

"I'll take mine first." She said. I shook my head. After she got done she came back. She set her phone alarm for 5-10 minutes.

The alarm went off. We both froze. She stood up and took a shaky breath. She walked toward my bathroom.

I didn't hear anything. She walked out with the test in her hands. She dropped it and had tears brimming her eyes. I walked over to her, picked the test up and looked at it.. Positive. I started crying. She enveloped me in a hug and we fell to the floor, crying together. After about 5 minutes we got up.

"My turn I guess."

I walked into the bathroom and prayed before I peed in the cup. I stuck the pregnancy test in the cup and walked back out to the bedroom where I found Brooklynn on the bed against the headboard, pregnancy test in hand, knees pulled up to her chest, rocking back and forth sobbing.

"He's gonna leave. He's gonna leave. He's gonna leave." She repeated between sobs.

"HE'S GOING TO LEAVE!" And she threw the test away from her. It almost hit the wall, but fell to the floor.

"No he won't. I know he won't. and if he does? I'll kick his ass. But he won't. He's told you multiple times that he won't leave." I said to her. The timer went off. We froze again. Here goes nothing. I walked into the bathroom and picked the test up in my hands. Tears brimmed my eyes. Two red, solid lines. I'm pregnant.

I think I fainted because when I woke up there was a wet wash cloth on my head, water beside me, and I was my bed.

"What happened?" I asked. Brooklynn was sitting next to me.

"You fainted."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You're pregnant."

"WHAT?!" I started crying.

"Yep. We both are pregnant." She hugged me tight.

"It'll be okay." She whispered into my hair.

"No it won't. Micheal's going to leave me and its all my fault."

"He won't leave you and it's not just your fault. He helped. And those were just home pregnancy tests. They could be wrong. I've already made an appointment with the doctor tomorrow at 1:30 to make sure."

"Okay..When are we going to tell them?"

"I don't know but we will. Soon."

"Okay."

"Wanna watch some movies?"

"Please."

"Okay." We curled up together on my bed. We watched Finding Nemo, The Notebook, The Hangover, and 21 Jump Street.

In the middle of 21 Jump Street, I asked Brooklynn a question.

"What if they both leave?" I asked looking up at her.

"Then we'll raise the babies together."

"What if I lose the baby?"

"You won't. I promise."

"Okay." The rest of the movie was spent in cuddling, eating and Brooklynn threw up once.

We went downstairs. "What do you want for dinner?" Brooklynn asked me.

"I'm craving a Big Mac from McDonald's."

"To McDonald's we go." So we got in the car and Brooklynn drove there. The whole way I couldn't stop thinking about my baby. I had my hand on my stomach and my head up against the window. We went inside and ordered. I got 2 Big Mac's, a large fry and a Large Sweet Tea. Brooklynn got the same thing but a large Dr. Pepper. We ate and decided to go home. We laid down on my bed and I passed out because I was exhausted even though I was in bed all day.

Author's Note: Hey!! This is a long chapter! There's 1000+ words!:) I'll be at my boyfriends all weekend so i dont know if i'll be able to update or not! So sorry if i can't! I love you all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. i love it actually! I gotta go but

STAY BEAUTIFUL <3

Xx-Brooklynn