Revenge

Tempting chanyeol won't be hard. But he will be. (Guys I crack myself up)

Playboy came on and the games began. Me and chanyeol were paired up, Thanks to Kai pulling some more strings.

When the partner part came I smacked his ass. I couldn't help myself Okay?

Once that was over we all moved into place. And then I heard it.

The beat deep and bubbly, kyungsoo voice filling the stadium.

"Artificial lover, from the beginning you
Even your true form is undercover cover"

I sang and danced through he whole song waiting for the chorus.

When it did come I kept a close eye on chanyeol.

"La la ooouuuoooo, la la ooouuuooo"

I grabbed the cane, not taking my eyes off him. He also had to dance but, feeling my eyes on him, he flicked his gazed toward me. Perfect.

Seeing that I wasn't looking away. He matched my gaze. And didn't look away either.

I slowly lowered myself toward the stage. Slow and calculated.

When the beat starts I slowly grind on the pole, not breaking eye contact. I can see his internal struggle , his eyes flashing between want and denial, this is gonna be good.

Finally the song ends and I can physically see the tension ebb out of him, his chest releasing all it's air and his muscles relax as he walks away.
But he has no idea what's coming.

We all fall into position while simultaniously putting on our red suits.

The music begins and it goes easily, chnayeol is still a little on edge but he seems relaxed.

During every rehearsal, the rest of the members all left before my solo, giving me the perfect element of surprise.

We went through monster easily, having practiced it a thousand time it was like second nature.

Finally after what felt like forever, the music slowed, the bass picking up as the words dropped off. The members slowly walked to the other side of the stage hidden in the shadows, Kai winking at me as he past. I returned the exchange with a evil smile.

I got into position on top of the platform. The lights came back on, red and fiery. I sang a small bit before a deep strong bass picked up. I danced my solo.

I feel the tension rising. Almost as if the crowd knew what was coming. The feeling on anticipation heavy on my mind.

Finally the music reached its peak.

1...2....3!

I thought as I ripped my shirt open, revealing my hard earned abs to the fans. There screams and cheers almost making me go deaf, but they weren't who I was worried about. I turned to the left and searched the small huddle of members for chanyeol face.

Finally spotting him I put on a smug smirk and winked.

He was already a mess, if I say so myself. His hair was sweaty and sticking to his forehead. He was breathing deeply, much more than the other memebers.

The music faded to silence, cheers erupting from the crowd as the stage went dark and I walked off.

The other members headed back toward the dressing room but I pulled chanyeol aside.

I whispered in his ear for him to follow me, grabbing his wrist with my slim fingers. He let out a whimper in response and allowed me to practically drag him down the hallway.