You guys go to a fair.

Hi guys! I am so so so sorry for how late these updates are. I've had exams, an ill grandfather, and everything seems to be falling apart around me, but I'm probably just exaggerating. I'm just so sorry you guys had to wait so long. 

Anyway, I finished my high school education today and I am so bloody happy I do not have to deal with some people again. So to celebrate I decided to get my shit together and write something. 

I hope you all like it!

M. xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Every year, your town holds a fair and each year it gets bigger and much more extravagant. Rides cover the back of the field as stalls are in rows all the way to the entrance. You and Michael make your way through the crowds, hands tangled together and Michael swings them between you.

Your eyes skim across the field, wide with wonder as you take in the fairground; the rides, the stalls, the happy faces of children as they run around pulling their less than amused parents around. You smile widely as you watch the children run around, their laughter filling the air and lighting up the atmosphere. You're watching one family deal with their hyperactive children when your eyes land on a Ring Toss booth. You tug on Michael's hand, point to the booth and shout to him "Babe! Can we play Ring Toss?" 

Michael's eyes follow to where your pointing and a smile breaks out across his face as his hand tightens in yours and he leads you over to the booth. He pays the man and he is handed three rings to throw at the bottles but before he doeshe turns to you "If I win, I get a kiss?" 

You smirk at him, thinking over his offer, then you have an idea. "How about this? If you win you can choose what we do for the rest of the night."

Michael's eyes visibly darken at the offer, he swallows, nods and asks "And if I lose?" 

You drop your smirk and change your expression into one of seriousness "If you lose you only get one kiss for the rest of the night but you can choose when you get that kiss"  

Michael nods, agreeing to the deal as he prepares himself to throw the first ring. 

He throws the first ring and successfully manages to get it around the neck of a bottle in the front row. He turns to you with a satisfied look on his face, he winks as you taunt "Two more to go yet Clifford." Michael turns back to the rows of different coloured bottles, he throws the second hoop and somehow, unbelievably manages to get it around the neck of a bottle in the middle row. You don't say anything and neither does Michael, he just prepares the third and final ring. He throws it and it soars through the air and miraculously lands on the neck of a bottle right at the back. It was a close call though, the ring spins for a few seconds before finally settling. 

Michael lifts his arms up, cheering as the vendor grabs the grand prize of a giant teddy bear. The man hands it to him and Michael turns to you smiling widely, as if he'd just won a million dollars. He walks over to you and places the teddy bear on the ground. He wraps his arms around you in a tight embrace, he nuzzles his face into your neck where he begins to kiss, starting at the point between your neck and shoulder and slowly making his way up to your ear where he nips at the lobes. You feel his hot breath cascade over your ear as he whispers

"Can I collect my prize now? I think we better head back to the car."