"You're beautiful"

So this just came to me as I was talking to some of my friends, I showed them and they liked it. I hope you all do. This was written for the user MyNameIsJesus as left me a nice message and she asked politely as well.

Feedback is appreciated guys! so please vote/comment

Love you all!

M xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You lay in bed, half asleep with Michael laying on your chest. He sighs sleepily as you run your fingers through his dyed hair, he turns his head on your chest so he faces you. He props his head up and smiles at you innocently. You smile back and take a hold of his face in both hands, your thumb rubbing over his cheekbones. He closes his eyes at the touch and leans into your hands. "You're beautiful" you murmur quietly and his eyes open, the green looking so much brighter in the dark.

"Don't... Don't lie to me" He whispers and you frown at his words.

"I'm not lying to you Michael, I think you are beautiful. You have the most amazing mind, it works in ways I can't understand. You see the world differently. You see the good whereas so many only see the bad. You manage to light up the atmosphere of a room with just a smile. You're electric, magnetic. You make heads turn when you walk into a room. You're soul is pure and perfect and I love you. You're an angel in disguise.. You have to be. Dont you ever tell me that you aren't beautiful because you are. I would never lie to you about that." you finish, your voice breaking on the last sentence. You blink hard to get rid of the burning of tears behind your eyes. You didn't get how someone like Michael could not see how amazing they are.

You feel a hand on the back of your neck pulling you forward and then Michael's lips are on yours. The kiss is needy, it's Michael pouring all his emotions into it. It's salty from the tears that you didn't know had spilt but they aren't just yours. No. Michael had started to cry as well "I love you, I love you so much." He says into your, then sealing the words with another kiss.