Friends to lovers

Michael is just... he's just perfect and my friend Ammaarah who is mentioned in this, well she wanted me to write something like this because she ships Melchel (if that is how you would spell our ship name)

I really want to hear what you guys think of this, so please, comment or vote and I will love you forever!!

Mel xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Y/N, you want to watch some TV with me?" Michael shouts from somewhere backstage.

"Sure Michael, coming!" You answer, Harry laughs from where he's sat on the couch "coming" he says with a grin.

"Oh you know Styles!" You say high fiving Harry on your way to watch TV with Michael. You couldn't however see the hurt on Michael's face as he watched your exchange with Harry. He hid it expertly with a half smile. I wish she knew he thought as you sat down next to him. You two watch the programme, wrapped up in each other because that's how it has always been ever since you two first met. You both clicked and became close friends.

You both watch the show but through the second half you slump against Michael, eyes half closed. Michael brings his arm around you and pulls you into his chest, his hand running through your hair. He drops a kiss to the top of your head and whispers "Go to sleep, you can use me as a pillow" You shuffle around in Michael's arms, trying to get in a comfier position. When you settle down you murmur "Wouldn't have it any other way, you're comfy." Michael's cheeks flush at your words and he smiles. He doesn't answer you; he just watches the programme or tries to. He gets distracted by the girl who's fallen asleep in his lap. His hand carries on running through your hair she won't ever love me back he thinks.

"Yes she will." Someone says. Michael looks up to see Harry watching him from across the room. He blushes as he realises he just said what he thought out loud.

"No she won't" Michael states "It's like two different circles -" Harry cuts him off "You don't know that, Mikey, honestly you really don't know" Harry gets up and walks over to where the two are sitting/sleeping. He kneels down and looks up at Michael. "I won't say no more on the matter but its time Y/N got up." Harry brushes his thumb on your forehead and quietly sings "Y/N, love, get up. You need to get up"

You stir and open your eyes. You squint against the light and mutter "Must be my lucky day, I have two attractive guys waking me up." You smirk and stand up from the couch. You place a hand on Harry's shoulder before leaving the room.

Michael runs a hand down his face and sighs. Harry smiles at him in sympathy. "Woo her" is all he says before he's gone, probably to go get ready for the concert. Michael shakes his head to try and clear it but it doesn't work. He's still confused over what Harry had said earlier. It isn't until Luke walks in with his girlfriend and Y/Ns best friend, Ammaarah that Michael understands. He shouts for Ammaarah and he asks how Y/N would want to be wooed.

"Y/N is a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind. She's into stuff like grab her waist, pull her close and kiss her. That sort of stuff. She likes big spectacles like the engagement that took place last month through one of your concerts in America. Yeah, she loved it, she didn't stop crying about it for like a week." Ammaarah says.

"Pull her in by her waist, got it" Michael notes

"How long?" Ammaarah asks

"A year, give or take a couple weeks"

"Yeah, you should have heard him when he realised. He would not shut up." Luke laughs as he walks over to Ammaarah and wraps an arm tight around her waist. Ammaarah hits Luke on the shoulder and berates him "Hey! It's not every day our Michael has a crush!"

Then you walked in. "Michael has a crush? On who?" You ask. Michael looks over to Ammaarah for help. "Oh nobody" Ammaarah says with a grin.

"Ammaarah, sweetie, don't ever commit a crime, you won't last. Now tell me?" You say.

"Nobody. He doesn't have a crush on anyone." Luke says. You look over to Michael and raise an eyebrow. "It's true, they're right" Michael murmurs and you nod woodenly.

"Okay. I'm just...I'm just going to go" You turn and walk away. Michael looks at Luke and Ammaarah and whispers "I'll go get her" He stands and runs after you. It doesn't take long to find you, you are sat on the floor with your head between your knees, breathing deeply.

"Y/N"

"Yeah?" you ask raising your head

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. I mean you barely trust me to even tell me you have a crush but other than that nothing at all."

"I trust you. " Michael states

"Then why won't you tell me this! I have told you everything and you keep secrets!" You say, standing up now.

"I couldn't tell you because it's you! You idiot! I have a crush on you!" Michael shouts

"Me?"

"Yes. You."

He doesn't give you chance to reply though because he's kissing you. He's grabbing your waist and pulling you in close and you're responding. Your arms wrap around his neck, bringing him in closer. When you pull away, you both are smiling and Michael whispers "Together?" and you nod in response. Michael smiles blindingly as he leans in for another kiss which you gladly give him.