Chapter 28

- Aleydi P.O.V-

It been 2 months since my father death and the Water/ Dark Flames pack battle. We already had the meeting a month ago about the combine of the Sunrise, Water, and the Dark flames. The other pack didn't mind about it so now, me and Aiden are leader of the biggest and strongest pack in California. I am proud to do what my father always wanted. And I bet he is proud of me.

In other words,today is the special day for Anahi. It been four months now and her water broke about 30 minutes ago. We rush her to the pack doctor and into the labor room. She is about to have her baby!

"Push Anahi! Push!" the pack doctor yell to Anahi.

"It Hurt Like Hell!" she scream in pain in the labor room. Me and Xavier were the only one beside her since only two people could be with her.

"Push Babe! It's almost out!" Xavier tell her.

"Argggggg!!!! You cause this you f**ker!!" she scream out.

"Just keep pushing Anahi" I squeeze her hand as she took her breath.

"Ahhh!!!" She screamed then let out a sigh, relief when she heard her baby crying. She wanted it to be a surprise the sex of her baby till the birth came.

"What is it doc.?" she ask.

"A boy"

"OMG! I wanted a boy!" she smile and ask for her baby.

"Wait a minute, I think it twin." the doctor hand over the baby boy to the nurse and ask Anahi to push.

"What?!" Anahi and Xavier scream out.

"Yup, the other one is coming out right now so keep pushing"

"How dis this happen?" she said, looking at Xavier.

"When they said two heart beats, i thought they meant yours and the baby." Xavier explain.

"Me too! Ahh!!!" She scream and struggle to push out the second baby. Two minute later, another baby came out, it was a boy too.

"OMG! I am so happy!" Xavier smile and hug Anahi.

"I'm happy for you too." I smile and congrats them both.

"I don't care if they two baby, I will love them both as much as I love you Anahi." Xavier kiss her on the lips.

"Thanks Xavier. Can I be alone for a moment, I'm tired and I want to rest for a while." she lay back in her bed and slowly close her eyes.

"Ok" I backed away from her.

I went to the nurse and grab both the babies boys and went out to the waiting room to show Aiden his nephews.

I look down to the babies and they were super adorable. They had some black hair on their head and they had reddish/pinkish cheek color but I really can't tell what their eyes color is, Anahi had silver eyes like Aiden and Xavier had dark blue eyes. It will be a surprise to see them open their eyes tomorrow.

I walk in the waiting room and see Aiden asleep on the chair and snoring. I could tell he was tired, it was like 2 in the morning and he was stress out for his sister giving birth. He ran around crazy, worrying about his sister going into labor.

"Aiden" I kick Aiden on the shin and he wake up from the chair.

"Huh?! Where?! What?!" he rub his eyes and look around.

"Babe? Look what I have?" I show him the babies in my arms.

"Twin?" he get up and grab one.

"Yup" I smile.

"Wow" he smile and cuddle to the one that he was holding. I never knew Aiden like babies, maybe he would love our children in the future.

"Where Xavier and Anahi?" He said, looking up.

"Anahi is sleeping and Xavier is sleeping too."

"Then maybe we should name the babies for them."

"No. Let wait till they wake up" I laugh.

"Fine" he roll his eyes.

---------------------

"Are you sure Anahi?" Aiden ask her.

It was 5 in the morning and Anahi barely woke up right now. We walk in with her babies and she smile to see them both. We ask her to name them and I can't believe what she is naming them both.

"Yes, I feel like naming one Joseph like your Father Aleydi will bring some respect to him. And the other Joshua like our father Aiden will make me happy." she smile and snuggle with her twin babies.

"It's fine with me, I like those name" Xavier sit next to her on the bed and hugs her and his babies boys.

"And it's ok with us too Anahi" Aiden wrap an arm around his sister.

"Thanks Anahi" a tear fall down my eye and I hug her too.

"Your welcome"

"Come on Aleydi, let go and fix up a bag from the baby room for them. We'll be back in a hour Anahi with the stuff." Aiden grab my arm and pull me away from the room.

"That really nice what your sister did. She did a really kind thing." I told Aiden while the ride to Anahi and Xavier's house.

Anahi and Xavier finally bought a house near the pack house and move out to be on their own. It had four room, two stories floors and had a great yard for the kids to playing around. It was a big home for a big family.

"Yeah, she really know how to think about other people."he laugh.

"Don't make fun of your sister, she thinks before she does."

"Yeah?"

"Yup. She almost risk her own life for me during the battle. "

"I know angel. "He lean toward me and give me a kiss on the cheek.

Once at the house, we went toward the baby room and we pull out some clothes for Anahi to put on Joseph and Joshua.

"Babe?" I look up and ask Aiden. He was getting diaper and bottle and putting it in the bag.

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever think of starting a family?"

He look up to me with a confusing look first but smile.

"Yeah, I do."

"Really?"

"Yup but first-" he drop the things and walk toward me. He stop and got to one knee and pull out a small box from his pocket.

"OMG!" I gasp.

"Aleydi Perez? I have love you ever since i first meet you. Your my mate and i couldn't image a life without you by my side. So Aleydi, will you marry me?" he smile an open the small box. It was a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

"Yes Aiden! Yes Yes Yes a million times Yes!!" I scream out and tackle him down to the floor and place kisses all over his face. I am so happy right now! He just ask me to marry him!!

ME AND AIDEN ARE GETTING MARRY!! YAY!!!!