10

"oh. it's you" thomas said, a clear sign of unamusement in his face and words.

"hi to you too thomas" kaya said, putting her bag down and walking towards dylan.

she placed her hand on his arm, looking 'concerned', "are you okay dyl?" she asked and thomas nearly punched a wall when she used the nickname only he can use for dylan.

"i'm fine. what brought you here?"

"ki hong called me, i had to make sure you were okay silly" she giggled obnoxiously. thomas rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"i'm gonna give you two a moment" he said, walking away.

"wait tommy" dylan said and thomas stopped walking, "don't go anywhere" dylan said and thomas nodded before leaving the room and joining the others.

"you called kaya?" thomas half yelled at ki hong.

"yeah why?"

"have you not noticed that all she cares about is feeling needed?! she doesn't like dylan, she just wants his penis inside her vagina" thomas fumed and holland, who was sitting next to ki hong, looked shocked and turned towards the boys.

"what the hell did you just say?" she cocked her head.

"kaya doesn't care about dylan. she just wants a boyfriend to keep her self esteem up" thomas sighed and sat down.

"he likes dylan, doesn't he?" thomas heard holland whisper in ki hong's ear.

"oh yes, a lot"

"i don't like my best friend!" thomas denied, glaring at ki hong.

"sure buddy" ki hong patted thomas' leg.

thomas turned away from them and decided to start talking to tyler, or hoechlin as they called him.

everyone was patiently waiting for kaya and dylan to finish talking when suddenly kaya ran out of the room, tears rushing down her face.

"kaya?" crystal yelled, standing up but kaya didn't turn around. she just kept running away.

thomas walked into dylan's room and confronted him.

"what was that?"

"i told her i didn't want to be her boyfriend, i didn't expect her to go all 'omg first time being rejected what do i do?' on me" then thomas started laughing, he had to take a seat because he nearly fell over from his laughter. when he finally stopped he looked at dylan who was looking at him with a confused yet amused face.

"why are you laughing?"

"because i bloody knew you wouldn't want her"

"huh?"

"i knew you didn't like kaya. i just knew it"

"why would i like kaya when i already like someone?"

thomas stood up slowly and walked over to the bed dylan was laying in.

"and who might that be?" he asked, eyes skimming up and down dylan's body.

"you" dylan whispered, eyes focused on thomas' lips.

"thought you were straight?" thomas smirked.

"hey guys, sorry to interrupt but i think dylan is forgetting that thomas isn't his only friend" tyler said before everyone walked back in and thomas sighed, turning around to take a seat but dylan grabbed his hand.

thomas turned around, looking into dylan's eyes that begged him to stay close.

"lay next to me" dylan said and thomas moved so he was laying in dylan's hospital bed, cuddled up against dylan's chest.

"ooohh we got some dylmas action!" tyler yelled excitedly, grinning and winking at his best friend.

"shut up" dylan blushed.

tyler decided to drop it and started rambling on about his week to everyone.

they were all lost in conversation that they didn't realise that dylan fell asleep, except thomas who was watching dylan sleep, completely mesmerised by the boy before him.