Back At The Beginning

It had been a very eventful year for all the demigods at the two camps, for one there was almost a full blown war raged between them for starters. But that was long finished and everyone was focused on rebuilding what had been broken but also adding something new. At Camp Half-Blood there would be more cabins added for those who were children on more minor gods since they were now getting claimed by their parents, as it turns out Ate, the goddess of mischief and ruin had quite a few kids who followed their mothers example pretty well.

As for the demigods who had risked everything to save the lives of so many, they were enjoying themselves and all the bonuses that had come with their victory over Gaia and the Titans. Jason for one was really enjoying the visits to Camp Jupiter that he would make at least once every few weeks so he could be gone just long enough to be suprised by any new additions but not feel completely left out of the Roman lifestyle he'd grown up with. 

He was liking the Greek life since it wasn't as strict and unforgiving as his former, here he could get up late and the worst thing would be missing breakfast. But he never got up late as having to get up at 6AM was ingrained in his internal clock, although lately he has been getting quite lazy and getting up as late as 6:05

Percy however was feeling quite ansy, there were no more quests for him to do right now and he was in a slump. It was starting to feel like his Sophomore year of high school again, just settling into a routine and doing work just for the sake of working. Maybe it was his ADHD kicking in again but the training didn't keep him settled as it used to, he needed something new and different to keep him distracted for the time being. 

He'd begun going to Camp Jupiter more often to check in with how things were going, or to pop in to a college class he was just bored. Not to mention Annabeth was busy working with new campers, whether they were Greek or Roman. If anything she'd moved into to the library at Camp Jupiter to learn about lore that wasn't well known by even the Romans, Percy loved that about her but he wanted someone to hang out with.

Percy finally came to the conclusion that the solution to his boredom would be his best bro Jason Grace, that son of Jupiter who could control wind and the hearts of women everywhere. Well at least that's what everyone led Jason to believe, but in a sense it did have some truth to it. 

"Hey Sparks McGee are you home?" Percy called as he walked up to the Zeus cabin.

"Yeah but can you wait a sec-" Jason said before he was cut off by Percy entered the cabin.

Jason looked at Percy as he pulled on his Under Armor undershirt, he'd been planning to go work out. Percy's eyebrow would raise slightly as he stayed silent for the time being, not really knowing what if anything to say.