42

"Where's Phil?" Peej asked "I don't-" "Don't play games with me here Chris!" Peej shouts, pushing me against the wall.

Y/n's POV

I hear yelling and a crash. My legs were hurting like a fuck and I'm staring to wonder how the hell I got inside this thing in the first place.

Chris opens the cupboard awhile later. "He's gone" I sigh and get up. I stretch my legs and yawn "that was like an hour" "nah. You were in there only for like 15 minutes"

"I can breathe!" I hear Phil shout "Oh! And to answer your question mum, that laundry is not clean!" He says, looking like he was gonna throw up.

"Y/n I can't get out of the closet!" I hold in a laugh when I see Chris holding it shut "Well the fandoms trying to get you out" I say. I could feel him rolling his eyes. "Really I can't get out!" He says banging on the closet door.

"No shit Sherlock. It's hard for everyone!" Colby was leaning against the door and Chris let go, sending Colby face first into the ground.

"Ow" "its painful getting out of the closet isn't it? Seeing as how you're in there with Brennen it must have been tight for both of you" I say, winking. Phil laughs. "Phil!" "Brennen and Colby-" Colby covers his mouth. But I could till here the muffled "sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-" you get the point.

"Here. Who's up for a trip to the PARK?" Everyone stays silent. "Okay everyone get on your shoes. TO THE PARK WE GO!" We all groan, but soon laugh.

We get in the car. Colby was to the rift of me and Phil was to the left of me . "We're gonna make it guys" I say. "We're gonna make it" I whisper. I lean my head on Colby's shoulder, closing my eyes "goodnight mummy" Phil says, leaning against me now. We all close are eyes and fall asleep. We were safe.