34

It's an hour after lunch, we decided to go for a swim at the pool in the hotel. We stand there staring at the water, it w as quite deep. We stood for a bit too long not saying anything so I pushed Colby in "ahh!" He screams. The others start laughing, though they aren't laughing long after I push Devyn in. "You have betrayed me!!" Devyn shouts "not like we were trucing-" I was cut off by Corey pushing me in "I swear to god Corey!" I look, Phil goes to the stairs that lead to the pool and starts splashing around. Colby then pulls me under water
"Colby!" I say underwater. I kick his chest and swim up. Colby is back to the surface of the water and is laughing.

Devyn starts splashing at me, and Colby does soon after. I dive underwater and appear behind Devyn. I pull her under water and Corey dives down to pull her up.

"Corey why'd you help her!" "She's my girlfriend!" Corey says defensively. "That's it. Warry the Hizzard is gonna eat you!" Aaron says chasing us around the pool. Jake soon appears with Sam "if you show off I swear-" I'm interrupted by Jake and Sam back flipping at the same time into the pool, splashing all of us.

Not long later we're out of the pool, drying off. "Did you have fun?" Colby asks Phil. Phil nods with a big smile on his face. "How about you y/n?" "Absolutely"

We are making our way into the lobby so we can go to the elevator when I step on something sharp. "What the-" I look at my foot. I had stepped on a random shard of glass. The weird part is, there was no other pieces. I pull the small piece that was about the size of a thorn out of my foot. I wince "what's wrong?" Colby asks "there is danger back at my home planet" I say. "Sorry" he says. I show I'm my foot and the piece of glass "where did that come from?" He asks. "That's what I said pointing to your mum" he throws his arms up in defeat.

We walk back. Before I enter mine and Brennen's room I kiss Colby "see you in a bit Colby" "bye sweetheart"