37

We decided on going out to eat. Just me, Colby, and Phil.

We have a seat at our table "hello, what may I get you today?" Before I could speak I look to see...Chris.

He gives me a look that signals "I know who you are...and I fucking hate you" "u-uh. I'd like _____" "a ______ coming right up. Would you like a drink with that? You seam to be stuttering" he knew what was up. Colby didn't recognize Chris, but Phil did.

I hold Phil's shaking hand under the table. He closes his eyes knowing if Chris saw his expression it'd make things worse.

"Just....sigh, just a water" he nods and takes everyone else's orders

He soon returns with my water and food, along with everyone else's.

Just like every movie and fan fiction, there was a message on the glass "meet me outside" it said, just like every fan fiction and movie ever.

I show Colby and Phil "what?" Phil asked putting a hand on his chin. "Why does he want you to go outside? You could use the exercise-" "Really Phil?" "I'm just being honest!" "Don't make me take you home" and there Phil was quiet. Colby looks confused also "actually though, why?" "I'm don't know!"

Chris soon comes back "after our meal" I tell him and he nods. He puts down our plates and soon comes with drinks. He then walks out of the store after taking off his apron. His shift must be over.

We finish our meal and step outside. Colby is holding my hand tight. Due to the years I've dated Dan i know the strategies he uses "Colby" I tell him "yeah?" "Know that no mater what I have to say to you, no mater what I have to do, know that I will forever and always love you." Colby nods and kisses me "I'll remember that" I look at Phil and hug him "Phil, no mater what happens to me and dad, you need to stay calm. And remember if me or Colby say run, run. Okay?" He nods. We see Chris coming towards us.